This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 3 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 3 Tribal Council

3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
You did Jacob, you were able to control every vote off
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Honestly great job, you would have gotten my vote tbh
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Due to that i had to do everything i could to vote u out but it was so hard so I went for your closest allies
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
So there that is all i got to say , I am sending my vote now
3620 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
You were just playing for yourself :) i dont get why you sent me that one mail though, right after the f4 tribal council.
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Which one?
3620 days 16 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Watches in the jury seats*
*Eats Popcorn*
*Whispers to Eric*
So intense
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
OH cause when I saw my inbox i had recieved two messages one from Rico and the other from Anthony, they both said that you were plotting agaisnt me, and so I was like DANG THIS GUY IS SMART
3620 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
The one where u told me I "swung and missed". It seemed like you were mocking me.
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
I was just amazed and relief that I had stayed, and because we both knew that whoever won this challenge would take the other out, we worked together but secretly agasint eachother lol , so i guess you could say we work great together and agaisnt eachother
3620 days 16 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Oh well, Im over it :) this was honestly the hardest group game I've played, but that just made it more fun.  Thanks for making this an awesome season guys! And gratz to Joey and Rico for making it to the end :)
3620 days 16 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
This was hard, there were days where i was so busy , but I did enjoy it and I enjoyed the alliance we built ... btw CORINNE Im sorry but it was all game, You and Eric were with Jacob 1000000000000% especially after he used the idol on you
3620 days 15 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Writes down Jury speechss for the finalists*
This will be memorable
3620 days 15 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I AM kind of upset though, since I already wrote my opening speech :P
3620 days 7 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I have the vote, but I have no time right now, it will be revealed later.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!