This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3645 days 12 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Rico when are we going to play a frooks together?
3645 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I think it's gonna be an all newbies season again.  I think season 5 is All-Stars, so if you want to get into All-Stars this is your last shot.  (Im getting you a potential cast member Daniel.  You're welcome.)
3645 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Robby! I never added you! I'll add you if you add me back :P
3645 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
and a amazing cast member at that lol anyways good luck to the f2
3645 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
i already have you added lol
3645 days 12 hours ago
Rico5
@JOEY
Whenever you want.  Message me when you are ready
3645 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
lol amazing FTC
3645 days 12 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Okay, Ill pm you my skype, then ill msg you on there:) btw Rico add me
3645 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol this sure is a FTC like no other.  First someone jokingly cusses out someone to make a parody of someone's serious jury speech, next someone gets arrested, and now some random guy who happens to be Jacob's friend is randomly showing up.  What's next? Jeff Probst coming in and letting Boston Rob join the game and get 12 extra jury votes? Laura M. returning from RI? Jason finding another "****ing stick"?
3645 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Or maybe Russell Hantz is gonna pull 1000 idols out of his pocket and distribute them to the jury.
3645 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Then Tony will come in and steal the one HII that happens to be the Tyler Perry one, which gives him the power to reveal that he has idols, take out every single one of his allies, lie about the idol's powers, and gain 8 jury votes!
3645 days 12 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Well, @Robbyjak, I'll be sure to include you when sending out PM's for my fourth season, because spoiler alert: It's a newbie season.
3645 days 12 hours ago
Robbyjak
yay kk imma go now cuz i probably shouldnt be talking on here anyways lol bye
3645 days 12 hours ago
Rico5
@JOEY

added
3645 days 12 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Number1SurvivorFan
I think it's gonna be an all newbies season again.  I think season 5 is All-Stars, so if you want to get into All-Stars this is your last shot.  (Im getting you a potential cast member Daniel.  You're welcome.)

Season 5 is All-Stars, though he did just walk on stage, so he's be technically the tribal council's recruit.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!