This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3604 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Congratulations, Joey and Rico, through two very different styles of gameplay, you have made it to this point.  It is now time for the power to shift over to the jury.  You are expected to post an opening speech, though the jurors can question at any time.  The votes from the jury are hopefully going to be received by 4 PM EST tomorrow, though getting as many jury votes is a priority, so it may be extended if need be.  Anyway, players, the stage is yours, go on.
3604 days 7 hours ago
bklimas
For both of you:

How does it feel to make it to the final 2?
3604 days 7 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
1/9.
3604 days 7 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Rico
Okay. Rico. First let me tell you my opinion of you in the game.
Your a loser, your a liar, your mean.
If i was stuck in a room with you for the rest of my life and i had a gun with one bullet, i would shoot myself so i wouldnt have to look at your fat, ugly dead body for the rest of my life. I suggest you go to therepy because its obvious that you have a problem of being such a D**k 24/7. Now if this makes you sad go cry to your fat ass momma. When i said a list of people who i would not vote for when i got voted off, it was you & only you. Jacob I would vote for first. Then Joey. Then Eric. Then Anthony, and thats saying something considering Anthony was inactive the entire pre-merge phase. In fallen comrades when you said we were friends, when had we ever interacted throughout the entire game besides when conversation you said where you were kepinng me in and then i went home. You lied, i respect strategy but i hate dirty rotten liars.
You dont deserve the million.

I actually do like you as a person but this game has just made you a terrible person.     I do want to be friends with you now lets just start over.

Joey
Joey, Joey, Joey.
How, How could you actually vote me off. We were friends before this game. We were good friends. I am very sad. I never went after you. The final 3, was supposed to be you, Jacob & I. If I had won the final immunity challenge you know i would have taken you because we were friends. But whatever, you know, vote off your friends who had never done anything to you. I hope we can be friends, otherwise.....you dont get my vote. If you respond to this first part you will definetly not get my vote.

For my first question. Are we still friends.
For my second question who are the top 2 people you hated the most in this game.
For my final question, If you can answer right to this question you get my million dollar vote.
You have two choices. You either must kill everyone here on the jury to get million dollars. Or you you can kill yourself and your entire family and give us jury members the money to split. Which one would you choose.
Choose right.

Now considering what i said previously, its obvious that i will most likely Joey. Unless he answers wrong.
3604 days 6 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Hey guys! I'm not bitter or anything, I'm not taking anything personally.  You guys thought that I was the biggest threat, and I understand that.  Right now, my vote is pretty much decided, so it would be in your best interest to answer the question as well as you possibly can, just in case you're the person that I have decided, as of now, not to vote for.

Rico- Why should I vote for you over Joey?

Joey- Who on the jury most deserves to sit in your place? (you don't have to answer me, I know I'm amazing, but if the answer isn't me, just say so, don't suck up to me just for the sake of getting my jury vote :P)
3604 days 6 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
and WOW.  Corinne, would you really say that irl or are you just trying to make sure you come back for All-Stars XDDDDD
3604 days 6 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
*stumbles backwards, startled by Corinne's jury speech*
3604 days 6 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Daniel, Jeff is supposed to just stand there, not stumble backwards.  He managed to keep the same facial expression during Sue's Snakes and Rats AND Corinne's speech to Sugar in Gabon.  The only one I can think of where he changed his facial expression is Natalie's in Survivor: Micronesia, and even I couldn't stop myself from laughing at that one.
3604 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol Jacob.
No the speech wasnt just for all stars!
I wrote everyone a speech after i got voted out
Although i woupdnt mind being in all stars
Hint Hint

Hehe.
I dont keep things quiet.
I say what needs to be said

Also if i was on Survivor. I would say it.
3604 days 6 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Jacob, Jeff Probst does what he wants, us hosts are swag like that.
3604 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Laughs*
#Besthostever
3604 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Wait Wait.
Since when were there 9 jury members
3604 days 6 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Okay hey guys well let me start with my opening statement, although its more like a overall summary of a confessional lol
3604 days 6 hours ago
me2013
"Sits and waits for everyones answers BEFORE I post mine"

Oh yeah I have lots to say tbh!
3604 days 6 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I want to do an "imitation" of Corinne's jury speech on ask.fm but there's a 300 letter word limit -_-
3604 days 6 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
How many words did i right?
Like 2,000?

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!