This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Reunion (Survivor: Laos)

3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
I'm glad you like it Jacob, and Tuvalu's episodes should be posted soon now that the season's done (I plan on opening applications for season 4 after school ends, and sprucing up the wiki in the meantime).
3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Also, Laos' episodes will be published too, forgot about that. xD
3617 days 8 hours ago
me2013
BUT I am not an ALL-STAR
3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Anyway, onto the winner rankings...
3617 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol hope you aren't mad Eric, it was all in the spirit of the game.  Besides, from f7 and on joey and I became rivals anyway.
3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
me2013
BUT I am not an ALL-STAR

Well, another slight spoiler for All-Stars, you don't need to necessarily have a good placing to get in, but you are certainly one of the people I think should be in it.
3617 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
you still have school Daniel?? I got out 2 weeks ago :0
3617 days 8 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
^
3617 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
ok, I'm guessing that the twist for All-Stars is gonna be an All-Star team full of people that got far vs a team full of people who may not have made it as far or got eliminated pre-merge.
3617 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
1 week ago for me and do I have the potential to be an all-star? Because I want to play better than what I did in this season, :P
3617 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I'm calling that right now! If that's the twist, I am officially psychic.
3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
1. Rhys
2. Nick/Joey

Again, you probably don't know about how Rhys and Nick played.  Rhys played a very under-the-radar yet controlling game, and never let go of the reins in Tuvalu, with his name barely coming up ever.  Joey had his hands on the reins later in the game but not really in the beginning, which is why Rhys ranks higher.  As far as tying with Nick, Nick was an underdog who was able to survive despite being a huge target, Joey was practically the exact opposite in that he wasn't really the underdog or a huge target, but was able to keep himself in a stable position without ever exposing his weak side.  These two styles of gameplay are so hard to rank against one another, so I decided that they played equally worthy games.
3617 days 8 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
YAY VIEWERS LOUNGE! :DDDDDD
3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Well, in my neighborhood, school ends June 25th.  And I'm not saying I get out of school, I'm just saying when school ends, haha.
3617 days 8 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Da froot Joey?

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!