This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Reunion (Survivor: Laos)

3617 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
who;s names did you just list off?
3617 days 11 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
BB16 CAST :)
3617 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
oh.
3617 days 11 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
once the VL is open I'm gonna spend like an hour sifting through confessionals and comments.
3617 days 11 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Lol.

Anyway, the Vl is official open for viewing, we had about 3 or 4 good, active people, and some other people come on the side, but as more seasons are complete, hopefully more viewer's will be active!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5668
3617 days 11 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
lol
3617 days 11 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Great, now my wifi's crashing on me, I can't stay online much longer, I'l try to quickly post the spoiler.
3617 days 11 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Deep in the wilderness of Ireland 17 contestants, the first intentionally odd survivor season ever, will set off on an exciting journey to win a million dollars.  However, multiple twists will be sent their way, with constant shifts, spontaneous vote-offs, and the biggest twist of all, one that will leave the contestants scrambling to find idols, safety, and much more. 

This

is

Survivor: Ireland - Idol Island
3617 days 11 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Post predictions for the twists below!
3617 days 11 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
Well, once you're done looking through the VL.  Gosh, I knew I should have posted this first xD.

And actually, I will be CONSIDERING returnees for this season (only two) just in case applications take too long to fill, since there are already so many good candidates for All-Stars in three seasons already, it'd be nice to spread those choices out over two seasons, but again, that's only if we can't get 17 players.
3617 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Yay
3617 days 11 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Walks in fashinobly late*
Im player of the season!!!!!!! Well along with Jacob but yay!!!
So glad you won Joey you deserved it so much *Hugs Joey*
3617 days 10 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
HAHAHA OMG I WAS DISLIKED OH WELL
3617 days 10 hours ago
me2013
3617 days 9 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
ok, the twist is that there's gonna be multiple idols, each with a different purpose.  I saw it on an online story once.  There was like a double-or-nothing idol where when the person plays it it makes both teams have to lose two people if they go to tribal council.

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!