This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TDTM Auditions

Topic » TDTM Auditions

3780 days 15 hours ago
survivorman101
No applications needed. Just tell me about your experience on Tengaged, of Total Drama (Optional), and why you should be part of the game.

Here is an example, an audition that made it last season:

Hello my names is Jared242 but most people call me Jared.I know i am only a white level but i always try to win.I play some games where i am honest and other games when i backstab people every single round.I have a big personality that will probably annoy some people but i can be peppy or be Spazzy.If i need to cause drama i will and if theres someone there that i dont enjoy i will get into an argument with them.I think you guys should let me on is that  im unique and I will bring a competitive attitude and try to win all the comps.People usaully under estimate me and in those games i prove myself.If people dont like me then i dont like them.I will do anything i can to win the competition.That is why you should cast me :D if you dont thats okay too :D
3780 days 14 hours ago
BaronDC
I want to play. Plz let me play
3779 days 12 hours ago
iamtrey
I watched Total drama island when it first came out the first and second season and a bit of the latest season.
3779 days 9 hours ago
jayjet
I want to play yay
3779 days 7 hours ago
neme81
me too can i play
3779 days 2 hours ago
Joshua17
I love total drama, please let me play!
3779 days 1 hour ago
hugatree343
I want to play
3779 days ago
Luthur17
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
ONCE YOU SEE AND SEE THE FUTURE
OH TOGETHER TOGETHER
EVERYDOY TOGETHER TOGETHER
LETS HAVE A FUN
OHOHOHOOHO
3779 days ago
AwesomeJoshua
Hi! My Username is AwesomeJoshua, but my Name is Joshua. I have been playing since August 2013, but still am at the Yellow Level. I am very competitive,so expect me to try everything i can to win. I have watched the Total Drama Series since 2012, and have already watched every Season! I wanna participate, because then that would be my first Group Game. I really hope you pick me, and if you do, then i would be very thankful!

(For Your Information, I am only Active at Friday, Saturday and Half-way Sunday. Mostly 1pm-5pm)
3778 days 20 hours ago
MrEthan123
Hi Im MrEthan123 But Call me Ethan. I joined September 2013 and sadly im still a yellow belt. Ummm Im very competitive so watch out. Ive watched TDI since the very first episode and ive been hook since. I wanna join becasue Total drama is important 2 me and because i love it!

Im Active weekdays 3-8 and weekends all day.
3778 days 16 hours ago
Courtney_
I am Courtney from the Total Drama series! I joined in August of 2013. I definitely didn't want to have another Total Drama experience, but since its under a different host and I need a million dollars I am definitely going to audition. I've proved that I can be on an island for days, so how hard can it be? I am president of my class, president of the student council, AND I was voted master strategist in one of my high school yearbooks. The people that hate me are jealous of me. Its that simple. I am a CIT, and they hate me because I am just more successful than them.
3778 days 15 hours ago
ilovetosing
Hi,my name is Ilovetosing,I am big fan of total drama series,and you can see from my name,i love to sing!So,i would like to take part in it. :D
3778 days 14 hours ago
teamjacz
teamjacz here, I go by Cedric in real life. I am a total fan of total drama! I've watched every season and cannot wait for the next. I may be a tv star in tengaged, but don't let this fool you. I have been on tengaged for a long time, just so happens it is long enough to get the top level.I am a noobish player at heart. Very naive, very sensitive, very weird. But I also have my competitive edge, and that will get me far in this game. If there was one thing people would say about me, it would be that I'm witty and sarcastic. I love to joke with people o feel comfortable with and that makes them feel comfortable with me. That's all I should say now, I am a person shrouded in mystery, so much, not even I know what I'm fully capable of. Guess you all just have to wait and see!
3778 days 4 hours ago
NerdBird44
I'd love to join this group because I'm well educated with Total Drama, as well as Tengaged. I'd be very active, and hopefully make this game super fun for everyone!
3778 days 2 hours ago
Ajo5137
I like tdtm I really want to join
3778 days 2 hours ago
neme81
I am neme81,ilove total drama ever since i turned to it by mistake and i never stopped watching it. Like most of the contestants i see in myself like cameron and dawn. I assume myself more like a owen . I would love to be apart of this competiton because then i would be living my dream to be on total drama island

open group

Total Drama the Musical Episode 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!