This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

3381 days 7 hours ago
Conjow
This competition is very simple.  Each tribe will get a torch (Orange flame for GOTA, Purple flame for BIKAL) I will randomly give the torch to one member of each tribe.  That member will then say

"Passes torch to ____"

After everyone has received the torch the last person will pass the torch back to me. First team to get all there members to touch the torch and the give it to me will win immunity and the idol clue.

Now this means that if one person is inactive you have to wait for them to come back online.

If you send to a person that has already had it or send to me before everyone has touched the torch you will have to start completely again

ONE LAST THING

GOTA tribe has one more member and I have random.org one member to sit out and that person is: Mitch (mitchkid64)

Any questions feel free to ask
3381 days 7 hours ago
Davidftw123
laggy internet rn -_-
3381 days 7 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
here
3381 days 7 hours ago
Davidftw123
(wait he said winners get a clue to ANOTHER hidden idol so that means there has already been one :O)
3381 days 7 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Here
3381 days 7 hours ago
Conjow
Yes like I said before there was one in the second immunity challenge, with the boxes
3381 days 7 hours ago
Davidftw123
oh right i remember LOLZ
3381 days 7 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Hold on I'm here I gotta see if my tribe in my other group game won
3381 days 6 hours ago
Realchance
HERE GOTA
3381 days 6 hours ago
Conjow
Ok so let's get this thing started! I'm going to start the torch with the first person of each tribe that checked in remember GOTA you don't have to pass to Mitch

*Passes torch to David*
*Passes torch to JT*
3381 days 6 hours ago
Davidftw123
*Passes torch to AFD*
3381 days 6 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
*Passes torch to Danielle*
3381 days 6 hours ago
danielleloves2000
sorry im here too
3381 days 6 hours ago
Davidftw123
and now we wait -_-
3381 days 6 hours ago
Davidftw123
OH YAY ^_^
3381 days 6 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
*passes to rj*

open group

Conjow's  SURVIVOR! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!