This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questions and Final vote

Topic » Jury questions and Final vote

3338 days 4 hours ago
Conjow
This is where the jury will have to ask the final 2 any questions they wish before they make there vote! Jurors when you are ready to vote please mail me.

Matt and David, you guys can respond to the questions at any time you'd like 

I will be revealing the votes and the winner of Conjows Survivor Sunday 9pm EST, goodluck matt and david :)
3337 days 17 hours ago
Davidftw123
no  questions...ok
3337 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
What would you say was the biggest move you made besides voting to evict me? @both of you
3337 days 15 hours ago
Realchance
Both of you floated so I am curious to hear your moves. David flip flopping is what you do best.
3337 days 14 hours ago
Davidftw123
What would you say was the biggest move you made besides voting to evict me?

definatly blindsiding Danielle and RJ more Danielle though bc RJ was big threat and Dani and You were super close unfortunately for RJ even if i saved her she would have left
3337 days 14 hours ago
Davidftw123
Both of you floated so I am curious to hear your moves. David flip flopping is what you do best.

i was not a floater i made alliances and caused blindsides and with that it got me farther i did play this game wether you saw it or not also "blindsiding" you was defiantly my best move at the time (even though it was more less of a blindside)
3337 days 14 hours ago
Davidftw123
i would also love any follow up questions
3337 days 14 hours ago
Realchance
Why was my blindside so important?
3337 days 13 hours ago
Davidftw123
Why was my blindside so important?

bc you were good at challenges and had a strong alliance going + i needed to gain Danis and Wills trust
3337 days 13 hours ago
danielleloves2000
why do each of you deserve to win?
3337 days 12 hours ago
Davidftw123
why do each of you deserve to win?

Because i fought hard af to get here had to blindside many people (unfortunately you) and overcome the challenge beast Will to win that final immunity and vote him out (sorry will) i don't know what Matts argument is but there's mine
3337 days 1 hour ago
Matt64
I made alliances in the beginnig with Mjfjune and TG. But during final 4 I heard TG was coming after me so.i got rid of him.
3336 days 23 hours ago
Davidftw123
i don't think i can beat you like that i haven't even implied that
3336 days 19 hours ago
Conjow
~~~I only have like half the votes so the winner will not be revealed tonight \~~~
3336 days 16 hours ago
Davidftw123
nooo :'(
3336 days 16 hours ago
Realchance
Literally Matt your case sucked

open group

Conjow's  SURVIVOR! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!