This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3338 days 5 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Welcome to the final tribal council! Alex and Bobby you guys have made it to the farthest point in this game. Now the jury of Sam, Honey, Andalib, Jay, Blake, Willy, and Clair will vote among you guys to choose who will the money and the title of Sole Survivor! Finalists, you can post your opening speech telling the jury why you deserve the money. Following the jury can ask follow up question to decide who they think is most deserving. All jury votes are due by 6PM EST! Followed by the reunion at 7PM EST! Good luck guys!
3338 days 5 hours ago
bklimas
I am happy to be sitting here next to Alex here in the final 2.  I know I did not win much, but to make it here is a feeling of gladness, and making strategic moves with one blindside.  I got to know a lot of y'all during the game, and happy to call you all best of friends.
3338 days 5 hours ago
ghrocky100
Ok jury, I will admit this right now, my game wasn't great. I, however, tried and won the last immunity to get a threat out. Bobby is my friend, so no offence, but I did vote for jay, blake, and clair,or his ass would be right where yours is. I saved him 3 times, and he won no immunities. I won an immunity, had a strong final 3 alliance, and am responsible in several of you going. I believe I should win based on that. Have any questions? ask me
3338 days 5 hours ago
TheExterminator4
*Walks on with my idol around my neck*
*Stares at them with a bitch face*
3338 days 4 hours ago
TheExterminator4
*Walks up*
*stares at Bobby*
You literally did NOTHING in this game. You were just a log sitting on the beach. You made no strategic moves because all you were doing was riding on clairs coattails this WHOLE game. Literally, you did Nothing. I may have received your vote, but I wont be returning the favor tonight

*Stares at Alex*
You shocked me... You honestly shocked me. The way you could just throw a friendship away like you did to me and you was shocking.. I knew I would be voted for by the others, but one of my best friends on tengaged voting for me? Our friendship will never be the same, and you are lucky if I ever forgive you.
3338 days 4 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Why should your backstabbing on our friendship get you my vote?
3338 days 4 hours ago
ghrocky100
For one, its just a game. 2nd, it was a MOVE. Something that my friend did not make throughout the entire game.
3338 days 4 hours ago
bklimas
I know I agree with you on I literally did nothing. 

It is up to you on who you want to vote.  Blake, if you want to vote Alex, you can, I don't even mind.
3338 days 4 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Either way, whoever wins doesnt deserve it.
3338 days 4 hours ago
ghrocky100
I do! I made the moves. True, clair deserves it more than I, but I got her out therefore beating her
3338 days 4 hours ago
TheExterminator4
I tried warning you all that clair needed to go awhile ago.. NONE of you listened to me
3338 days 4 hours ago
ghrocky100
But I got her out. I knew that, but andalib was a threat.
3338 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Hello, Final 2! :-)

First of all, congratulations! Well, I wanted to be in the place where you are right now. But I'm glad that I made this far.

Bobby, since Day 1, I was really happy to be your tribe mate. You are the only person in this game, who I am friends with outside the game. Even though sometimes I feel like you didn't want to talk to me. But that is fine. Maybe you just don't like talking too much. Haha! Thank you for always voting with me. Thank you for that idol clue. I found the hidden immunity idol. I just didn't get the opportunity to use it, because Wily was medically evacuated in the Final 4 stage of the game. Thank you and congratulations. :-)

Alex, it's okay that you did vote for me. Because at some point in the game, I also thought about voting you off. But don't take all the credits for the vote-off of Jay. Jay was the target the night he was voted off. I was the one who brought his name up. Actually, I didn't feel the sincerity in your opening statement. Plus the fact that you asked me before the immunity challenge if our Final 2 deal is still intact, that was very shady of you. You could have just told me that you were not taking me with you in the Final 2 if you win Final Immunity. I would have respect that more.

Trust, loyalty, honesty, and respect are the keys to win in this game, in my opinion. Between the two of you, I think Bobby has the qualities of at least 3 out of the 4 keys that I mentioned. Another thing, I don't vote for person or people who are responsible for my vote-off. So, Bobby, you get my vote tonight. :-)

Alex, tell me if you have been really honest with me throughout the entire game. Wow... I can't believe you are all targeting me. *shakes head*

Okay. Thank you, Final 2. Congrats, Bobby! :-)
3338 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*whispers*

"So Blake and Alex are lying when they told me they are NOT friends."
3338 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at Blake*

"Look who's talking about being fake, when he was the one who was targeting me all along, while acting nice in front of me. You really don't know the true color of every person until they surprise you."
3338 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
I was with you he entire game
I voted with you everytime down to final 3
however, how can you vote bobby when he FLOATED through the game

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!