This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3356 days 3 hours ago
Sackeshi
LOL he was just like woo
3356 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
I knew that ^
Also I considered taking you to f3, but you didn't respond till after I voted you
3356 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
f2*
3356 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
would have been andalib
while I avoided the cody/woo crisis
3356 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
Deciding to vote with me was Bobby's gameplay, because he knew it would benefit his game. His actions were all his mere decisions. Vote for Bobby, guys. Whoever wins, congrats! :-)
3356 days 3 hours ago
ghrocky100
I still don't see how bobby should win when he SAID he didn't care if he won
3355 days 12 hours ago
haycsclair
Bobby didn't say that, Alex. Where is your proof? I back-read this whole forum and I didn't see anything about Bobby not caring if he wins or not.

I still don't know why I was a threat.
3355 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
You were a threat for playing the best game, getting multiple people out and being allies with everyone
3355 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
and this is what bobby said

I know I agree with you on I literally did nothing. 

It is up to you on who you want to vote.  Blake, if you want to vote Alex, you can, I don't even mind.
3355 days 11 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Bothof you literally did nothing to get here... None of you deserve to win.
3355 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you for telling me I was a threat, Alex. :)

Bobby said he doesn't mind if Blake won't vote for him. It means he respects Blake's decision. It doesn't mean he doesn't want to win. ;)
3355 days 10 hours ago
ghrocky100
Point is, bobby didn't TRY to win the game, like he said, he would've taken the biggest threat if he made it this far. He almost got voted out 3 times in a row also.
3355 days 10 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
*walks in to Season 2 section*
*waves to fans and signs autographs*
*haves a seat* Guys
3355 days 10 hours ago
haycsclair
But that doesn't mean Bobby doesn't deserve to win, Alex. Stop implying you deserve to win more than him. ;)

So, what if he would have taken me in the Final 2? Just because I was the biggest threat, it doesn't mean I would win over him. Jurors have their own unique standard of choosing the Sole Survivor. Respect everyone's decisions. :)
3355 days 10 hours ago
ghrocky100
I do, but I cant stand to step aside and see what would've been the next woo or cody win over someone who CARED and PLAYED the game.

open group

Max's Survivor: Montenegro APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!