This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 (Tetiaroa)

Topic » Tribal Council 6 (Tetiaroa)

3709 days 19 hours ago
Murly
Come on in guys! Just a reminder you cannot vote for Shawn (Choirwolf) as he is at exile.

Question: You were so close to winning today, 1 vote and you would be sitting pretty. How frustrating is it that you were so close and yet you're back here about to lose yet another member?

Votes are due by 6pm EST/10pm GMT tomorrow (Monday) and the votes will be read when I receive them all. We will then go in to our seventh immunity challenge of the season at 7pm EST/11pm GMT.
3709 days 19 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Question: You were so close to winning today, 1 vote and you would be sitting pretty. How frustrating is it that you were so close and yet you're back here about to lose yet another member?

It's so hard to keep coming back with the possibility of going home
I spammed Leo many people they just hate spam which I hate
3709 days 19 hours ago
rabbaj

It is really tough..I tried to spam a few ppl and it sucks that it came down to a tie-breaker
3709 days 18 hours ago
Murly
4/4 votes received. I will PM the tribe and begin reading the votes.
3709 days 18 hours ago
Murly
The votes are in.

If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so...

*nobody stands*

When I read the votes the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to it *opens urn*

First vote
Francesca19988

Francsesca - 1
3709 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Second vote
DontVoteMePlease

Francesca - 1
Daniel - 1
3709 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Third vote
Francesca19988

Francesca - 2
Daniel - 1
3709 days 18 hours ago
francesca19988
*smiles*
3709 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Fourth vote
DontVoteMePlease

Francesca - 2
Daniel - 2

We have a tie. Rab and Ismail, you have until 6pm EST/10pm GMT tomorrow night to re-vote. If we have another tie then we will move to purple rocks. This will mean that ONLY Rab and Ismail are at risk of being removed from the game, so if I were you, I'd come to an agreement.
3709 days 18 hours ago
francesca19988
OMG
3709 days 18 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
*gasps from the other tribe's camp*
3709 days 18 hours ago
francesca19988
ROFL
3709 days 18 hours ago
francesca19988
*waits til 6 pm est tomorrow for the last results*
3709 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO..UMMA MISS ME
3709 days 7 hours ago
Walkerbait27
What !
3709 days 6 hours ago
Murly
The votes are in.

When I read the votes the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. Let's get to it *opens urn*

First vote
Francesca19988

Francesca - 1

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!