This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 7

Topic » Immunity Challenge 7

3709 days 3 hours ago
Murly
Will begin at 7pm EST/11pm GMT tonight :)
3708 days 18 hours ago
Murly
CHECK IN:
3708 days 18 hours ago
PSULucky
hey ;D
3708 days 18 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Here
3708 days 18 hours ago
Murly
Tetiaroa:
Ismail

Oroatera:
Dave
3708 days 17 hours ago
TheACF12
hii
3708 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
here
3708 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Tetiaroa:
Ismail

Oroatera:
Dave
Justin
Red
3708 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
hi
3708 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Come on in, guys! Oroatera, getting your first look at the new Tetiaroa tribe.. Francesca voted out at the last tribal council. I will also bring in Shawn from exile island.

Okay.. let's get to today's challenge.

First of all, DROP YOUR BUFFS.

We have played as two separate tribes for 22 days, but now it's becoming a whole new game. *Hands out green buffs* put these on, you are all now part of the Rimatu'u tribe as we are MERGING. A new idol has been placed on Exile Island and any undiscovered idols from Tetiaroa and Oroatera have been removed, so there is just the one idol to look for. I also no longer care if you miss four challenges in a row, you've made the jury so it's up to you if you want to be here to get people on your side and secure your safety.

Tribal immunity is no more, individual immunity is now what you covet *reveals immunity idol*.

Today's challenge is called "Smash Them Out":
I will ask a series of questions relating to Survivor. You will each have 2 minutes to answer the question and if you answer correctly, you will get to smash the tile of another person. Each person has three tiles, and once all your tiles are smashed, you are out of the challenge. To make it fair I will let those who answer correctly smash a tile in the order that you answered. We will wait until 7:05pm EST to begin, and once we begin nobody else may join. We are playing for individual immunity now, so if you're not here when we begin then you miss your shot!
3708 days 17 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Awsome Grats guys
3708 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
OMFg, OMFG
3708 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
what kind of questions  true/false or abcd ?
3708 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Neither. They are questions each with a set answer
3708 days 17 hours ago
Murly
Here:
Ismail
Dave
Justin
Red
Rab
3708 days 17 hours ago
redplanet
but...people will copy the answers...

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!