This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 (Rimatu'u)

Topic » Tribal Council 7 (Rimatu'u)

3718 days 10 hours ago
Murly
Welcome to the Tribal Council area. For those of you who have not yet been to tribal, behind each of you is a torch, dip it in the fire and get a flame. Fire represents your life in this game. Without it, you are out. Just a reminder you cannot vote for Justin (TheACF12) as he is at Exile.

Question: How are the group dynamics going to change now that you have merged? Do you feel safe tonight? And if not, why?

Votes are due by 6pm EST/10pm GMT and the votes will be read tomorrow at 6:30pm EST/10:30pm GMT.
3718 days 10 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Question: How are the group dynamics going to change now that you have merged? Do you feel safe tonight? And if not, why?

I defiantly do not feel safe being the first one out of the challenge caused some wheels to turn in my head I feel I'm gonna go now but I had fun u know going from winning lots of challenges to losing was such a wild ride I met amazing people and hope to play with them in the future too

Btw I'm not giving up so if u weren't gonna vote for me don't lol I'm just saying I feel insecure right now
3718 days 10 hours ago
rabbaj
lol...I feel safe, in the fact that Im getting voted the fuck out.....bc Im in the minority of EVERY GROUP, but yeah, the dynamic is odd..bc rarely any1 is talking to me
3718 days 10 hours ago
Choirwolf
This game is crazy and I have no idea what is going to happen tonight, I could be leaving coming from the minority post-switch tribe.
3718 days 9 hours ago
KCObedencio
How are the group dynamics going to change now that you have merged? Do you feel safe tonight? And if not, why?

Well, you have to consider bonds within former and and post-switch tribes. I don't feel safe though...tribal is not a good situation to be with but you always have to go with it.
3718 days 9 hours ago
Murly
1/9 votes received and a whole lot of confessionals. This is going to be one crazy tribal!
3718 days 9 hours ago
simoo
How are the group dynamics going to change now that you have merged? Do you feel safe tonight? And if not, why?
It's going to change a bit as it allows people who might have bonds to re-gain them and allow new people to try and interact
I don't feel safe, it's the first vote of the merge it's going to be quite crazy! :p
3718 days 7 hours ago
redplanet
it's definitely going to change, we're at the merge now.. everyone here is looking for their best interest, so I wouldn't be surprised if new alliances were formed

I feel safe because I have the immunity idol, but honestly if I didn't win this one, I'd be really worried because a merge is quite like  a reset button , you have no idea what anyone is thinking and at the same time you kind of wonder of where do you stand in the tribe, so basically you're  starting from scratch
3718 days 6 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac

Oh my gosh jade, everything has changed,and it is wild. I feel like now that we're at merge paranoia is going to be a lot higher than before. People just have to have the right connections and relationship with people(s). If not you could be blindsided! In actuality I do feel safe tonight jade, but I may be blindsided myself, it's a cray cray game gurl
3717 days 23 hours ago
Murly
6/9 votes received :)
3717 days 23 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Lol 1 person answered the question but didn't vote
3717 days 16 hours ago
Murly
8/9 votes received. I think you're all going to want to be here for this one!
3717 days 13 hours ago
Walkerbait27
I'm so nervous if it is me I don't mind this was a fun game but if it isn't thnx
3717 days 12 hours ago
Murly
1 hour til you all find out :)
3717 days 12 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Can't wait
3717 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
WHICH BITCH DIDNT VOTE?

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!