This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Day 39)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Day 39)

3700 days 19 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Danny -We also didn't talk so much until near the end, but I guess my question to you is, why do you should/can win out of Shawn and Danny because as you said in your speech "but I wanted to stay loyal to my friends(whom I still think I have a good chance against). So what do you think you did to stand a good chance beating them? :)

I feel as if I have had to overcome the most to get here. I've played a great game I believe. At merge I was in the minority and am still here, I was able to find an idol and not need to use it because I wan never in danger of going home, and I like to think that dave and I played similar games but the difference is that he had all the luxuries and opportunities from the beginning where as I started from the bottom at tribe swap
3700 days 18 hours ago
PSULucky
I guess I'll start with Dave - Dave I knew you was a social threat, and you was just that. I want to ask you if Red didn't get pulled rom the game and went to jury & I won the next immunity, who was your next target? Was it always going to be KC and me on the bottom? Also do you think you would be here if it wasn't for your last two immunity wins?

Well, I wouldn't say I had a hierarchy of who I was going to evict. In other words, you weren't really at the bottom or anything, with another person above you, and another person above them, etc. Basically I was in a situation where I needed to weigh my options. I felt like Danny was very trustworthy, Shawn pretty trustworthy, KC pretty trustworthy (though sometimes I questioned if he was actually loyal to me or not, so I had to keep an eye out), and I felt you were quite trustworthy, too, but sometimes I just wasn't sure if you really were with me or not, since we talked the least out of anyone I was allied with. In my jury speech I kinda explained the weighing of the options when I made my decision to vote you out.

But in response to your question, I'm honestly not sure. Had you won immunity, I would have asked everyone how they were voting first. Since I trusted Danny the most, I also would have asked HIM to ask everyone how they were voting, and have him tell me what they told him. If someone mentioned my name - either KC or Shawn - then I would've targeted that person, since I'm sure one or maybe both of them would have.

And in response to your second question, I think I definitely could've trusted Danny. So if you won immunity, I'm not sure who you would've sent to exile, but let's assume it wasn't me. I would've trusted Danny to save me, and knowing what I know now, I would trust Shawn to have saved me as well. And then the same thing in the final four, but to be honest, I'm still not sure if Shawn really liked me all that much, but it's a toss-up. So I'm going to say maybe, and say that I MIGHT have not been safe, but i think the vote would've been close and not unanimous if I did get voted out.
3700 days 17 hours ago
Choirwolf
Shawn - We didn't get to talk a whole lot, so I'm not really sure about you. Also don't you think that it's not very strategic to just throw your vote away each time? I would commend someone more if they managed to flip and gain the trust back of the people you betrayed and still made it to the end. I guess try and convince me that it was a smart move and not a weak move :P.

The fact was I was playing a different game then everyone else I knew I didn't need to flip the game at all, so why should I. I felt that whoever went went as long as I was safe and Danny and Dave still trusted me I was good.  This was best for me. Realize that I did this as a smart move for me, because I knew who I wanted safe was safe.  That is what made it smart. I never said it was a power move it was smart if I felt I needed to vote a different way then I did I would've, but this was the easiest way for me to do it. Say I would've voted the person I preferred everytime and liked or who I thought should have truly gone at those points I would've most likely never had the numbers and that is what I plotted and that is why I know it was smart.  The fact is smart and weak are not on the same spectrum. I will admit these weren't "powerful" moves they were subtle which is why they were smart not weak.
3700 days 17 hours ago
Choirwolf
The reason I said I'd campaign to confuse Danny on why I should go to the end with him. Here is the missing piece to the conversation that the liar, Danny , did not put on his post...

No I understand I will respect whatever decision you make don't worry! I understand it is your turn to win! Haha! (Me)
>The plan was kco from the beginning. I just think he'll vote for Dave to win that's all. But if you want finals I won't deprive that from you, we're good (Danny)
>>I will admit if I was voted out by you I would think about the relationship a little more.  If I made the end I would totally advertise for you 100% I would push you got 1st-Runner up last game I won.  It's time to swap roles! (Me)
>>>So you would be okay with that? Like forreal real? Like I only am suddesting that if you would actually advertise me at final tribal though being a finalist (Danny)
>>>>I understand haha. (Me)
>>>>>You never fail to surprise me of how great of a person you are. And you know I looooooovvvvveeeee you so much, but a vote on jury is so much more helpful than advertisement in finals. (Danny)
>>>>>>I can't believe you had the idol the whole time congrats! Wow! By the way you know this time if we both make it to the end I'm so campaigning for you to win this one! You deserve it much more than me! This is crazy we dominate!(Me)
>>>>>>>If you want to go to the end, you know it is my turn to win. Please campaign for me it would mean a lot. (Danny)
>>>>>>>>I don't know about that I want to go to the end... (Me)
>>>>>>>>>Shawn, I need some help if I send you to jury would you vote me to win.  I need the jury votes, because these people are crazy.  You know it is my turn to win. (Danny)
3700 days 17 hours ago
Choirwolf
As you see there are people lying in this place and I would like to point that out they should not lie to the jury this is the point where we need to come out and tell the truth!  I played hard and I worked my tail end off I was on Tertiaroa the second half and I made it through. I enjoy all of you I may not have stood out, but I made the smart moves.  I can guarantee Danny would have been gone earlier on if I hadn't helped him. Dave had a better chance, but they both succeeded! I also never broke my promise to Danny as you all saw earlier I campaigned for him.
3700 days 17 hours ago
simoo
Thanks for all the great answers guys! :)
Also Shawn and Danny would you mind producing a screen-shot evidence of the convo as it's quite hard to know who to believe.
3700 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Oh. My. God. I can't believe that you said that I said those things? That's like super hurtful dude, I can't believe you'd make the jury see me as a jerk? That's really f***** up man. In the past game and this game I never made up lies about you in order to swat the jury. I thought we were friends? That's really low. If the words you altered were my actual words, that'd be playing dirty, but those are lies. That's what's killing me right now
3700 days 17 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
OKAY SO JURY MEMBERS LISTEN UP!
I STRONGLY BELIEVE I DESERVE THIS WIN.
I HAVE LITERALLY FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO GET HERE.
TO HAVE ALL OF MY ORIGINAL ALLIES TAKEN OUT AND TO HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH.
IT HAS BEEN SOOOOO HARD AND SUPER STRESSFUL TO MAKE IT HERE.
it's been a real emotional game for me and I've played my heart out,met hats why I'm here right here right now. To only have one useful ally in the second half of the game, it's been tough. Also, I freaking found that idol by myself and was exiled the first vote and still managed to return to my tribe and have all of their trust. I also wanna say that I never ever had to use that idol, and that fact by itself, should speak for itself. IVE NEVER BEEN IN DANGER BECAUSE IM THAT GOOD! Why didn't people take me out? Because I was well liked, not because I was week, because I'm a great person, ally, however not too big of a comp threat. I'm exhausted from this game and really hope all my efforts weren't for nothing. So I ask you all to vote for the most deserving winner of this game, which i strongly have to say would be me.
3700 days 16 hours ago
PSULucky
Danny, I think we all played amazing games, and we all deserve the win for different reasons.
3700 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
lol...this is gonna be awks...but I like how a bish who sat back and didnt do shit all game but had besties wanna pretend like he had the yltimate game?..like no, sit the fuck down and stfu and watch the other REAL membas of the f3 try to win
3700 days 16 hours ago
Choirwolf
I agree with Dave we all deserve to win for different reasons.  The fact is we all made it here! Haha, we played different, but we did it!
3700 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
grats dave boo..u deserve it
3700 days 1 hour ago
Murly
Just waiting on Ismail and JJ's votes.
3699 days 21 hours ago
Murly
THE VOTES ARE ALL IN.

The reunion show will begin at 7pm EST/12am GMT. See you there *takes urn with votes inside* ;)
3699 days 20 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Good luck James and Shawn! (Though I feel i know who won :p) thanks everyone else for a great survivor game. This has been one of my faves thus far. I hope that we can all put game behind us and possibly be friends in the future! Also, thank you jade, for a fantastic season regardless of how the vote goes tonight. You picked an amazing cast and have been even more of a phenomenal host!

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!