This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Day 39)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Day 39)

3690 days 7 hours ago
Murly
Shawn, Dave and Danny have made it 39 Days in this game. They formed alliances, they broke alliances, but now it is up to you, the jury, who will become the winner of Survivor French Polynesia.

You are all encouraged to ask questions to help aid in your decision. Somebody stab you in the back? Call them out on it! Now is the time to air all the dirty laundry.

Votes are due by 4pm EST/9pm GMT on WEDNESDAY. The reunion show will begin at 7pm EST/12am GMT where we will crown the winner (if there is a tie in the votes there will be a 30 MINUTE poll), give out awards such as 'Hero/Villain of the season' 'Challenge Beast' and 'Fan Favourite', plus more! I will also reveal where Survivor will be heading next! You won't want to miss it!
3690 days 7 hours ago
PSULucky
I will make a final jury speech tonight (it will be long) so I'll have it up as soon as I can! XD
3690 days 7 hours ago
Murly
I will also be posting the FULL voting history at the reunion.. where you can find out who voted you out of this game!
3690 days 7 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Jade girl, you wanna see people attack each other at reunion XD
3690 days 6 hours ago
Murly
I wanna see some questions that get you mad at the jury and vice versa lol
3690 days 6 hours ago
neathery
hi
3690 days 6 hours ago
francesca19988
cant wait bitches..imma be here wearing black
3690 days 6 hours ago
PSULucky
Hello everyone, this is my jury speech for Murly’s Survivor 1: French Polynesia :)

I've split this speech up into three main parts - an intro, a summary of my physical game, and a summary of my social game.

INTRO:

So I started out this game on tribe Oroatera, and after the tribe switch, remained on Oroatera. For the first six episodes, I didn’t see a tribal council. However, behind the scenes I was already making alliances, because I knew that either our winning streak would wear off, or, eventually, we would all merge and need to fend for ourselves. So allies were key. Shawn (Choir) approached me immediately and offered me an alliance. I accepted, and even after tribe switch when he and I were put on separate tribes, our alliance continued on.

Early game I also formed an alliance with JJ (Simoo). He was on my tribe - and remained on my tribe after the tribe switch - and I felt like he was someone I could trust. I knew he was a friendly person who seemed to be pretty straight-forward with everyone, so I approached him quite early and offered him an alliance, which he agreed to.

So those we my EARLY game alliances. Before episode 7, however, I was also an active player who helped keep tribe Oroatera out of council. This next section addresses players who are interested in the physical/challenge part of this game (it basically explains my performance in each challenge):

PHYSICAL GAME:

Challenge 1 was a simple “Pass-the-Torch”-esque kind of challenge - I helped in the challenge and our tribe won, and I formed my first alliances.

Challenge 2 was the ONLY challenge all game I was unable to attend, but our tribe won that challenge as well.

Challenge 3 was the Shout the Color game - our tribe won, as we had much greater numbers than the other tribe. I scores 38 points which was the 2nd highest amount on my tribe and the 3rd highest amount between both tribes.

Challenge 4 was a word unscrambler puzzle. Our tribe won with 6 points, and I scored 3 of those points (between this challenge and the previous one I knew I might start looking like a possible challenge threat).

Challenge 5 was the “toss the ball back and forth” challenge. Our tribe won thanks to Justin, however I was the second to last player standing on my tribe.

Challenge 6 was the spamming challenge. I got a few votes during the first part of the challenge (before it was tied). When the tie-breaker was posted, I spammed I managed to get 7 votes for our tribe.

Challenge 7 was the Tile-Smashing challenge. I was eliminated during the exact middle of the challenge, but original Oroatera wanted some of the challenge threats (Rab and Ismail) out early, which I helped to do.

Challenge 8 was the survivor quiz. I scored 8/10, which was tied for the most amount of points with Red and Shawn (although Red answered faster so he won immunity).

Challenge 9 was the Tile Matching Challenge. I attended the game, though I did not do very well :P

Challenge 10 was the survivor auction, where I managed to win 1 item (free immunity, which I gave to JJ).

Challenge 11 was the Letter-Number Game, and I won. I received immunity and sent KCO to exile.

Challenge 12 was the 1-1000 number game, and I won. It was the final immunity challenge.

I think that I played a very good physical game - I managed to win 2 individual immunities and did well on most of the others. I also helped my tribe out with the team immunities, so overall I felt like I was a very active player! :P

SOCIAL GAME:

Of course, I needed a social game as well. I started off the game with small alliances - one with Shawn, and one with JJ. My alliance with Shawn continued to the end of the game, despite him switching tribes mid-way.

Before tribe-switch, Danny offered me an alliance, which I accepted. We knew a tribe switch was coming up so we agreed to help each other if we were on the same tribe (which we were) or even after merge if we weren’t on the same tribe.
3690 days 6 hours ago
PSULucky
SOCIAL GAME (CONTINUED):

So, for the first 6 challenges I formed several alliances: Me/Shawn, Me/JJ, Me/Danny. Also, before the merge, Red encouraged some of Oroatera (Me, JJ, Shawn, KC, Red) to stick together after the merge. We agreed to it.

I was not involved with any of the first 6 tribal councils, nor did I try to twist any of the other tribes’ votes or anything like that XD

After the merge, the “Oroatera” alliance saw Ismail as a huge challenge threat - also, he wasn’t really working with us, so we saw it as an opportunity to vote him out.

There was A LOT of controversy over this vote. We knew I was receiving 3/9 votes, but we were unsure if Rab/Ismail had an idol or not. Our original plan was to split the votes 3-3-3 (Me, Ismail, Daniel) and then vote out Ismail after the tie. However, I was afraid that we couldn’t trust everyone who said they would be voting Ismail/Daniel, and I knew it would only take one of us to flip and I’d be voted out. So, we decided to vote 6-3 and hope an idol didn’t get played, but I still didn’t feel safe, SO…

People were unsure of Danny’s true motives - he was the person we thought would flip. I thought he might be telling Rab and Ismail that all 6 of us were going to vote Ismail, and so they’d know who to use their idol on, and I would be voted out. I encouraged Red (who we let be the “leader” of our alliance for the time being) to tell Danny that we were all voting out Daniel. That way, if Danny was trustworthy, we would know it, and we’d still have enough votes to get Walker out, and if he was untrustworthy, then the other alliance would hopefully use the idol on the wrong person.

Danny wound up being trustworthy, and confided in me afterwards about how mad he was at Red for risking my game by telling him to vote out Daniel instead of Ismail. I didn’t tell him that I played a major part in that plan, but I knew then that I could trust him. I simply agreed with Danny that Red’s trick was dirty, and then Danny trusted me, too. He told me he had the idol (up until then, no one was sure if anyone had an idol tbh). He also said I was the only person he told that true - true or not, he still confided in me with that information, so it gained my trust. From then on, we were a strong alliance. I felt like I could trust him, and he definitely should have felt like he could trust me.

Before this I had also formed an alliance with KC. We talked A LOT about the vote and got a chance to trust each other. I thought he might’ve been in an alliance with Danny (they were in each others’ friends lists), but he encouraged me they weren’t. I kept my eye on him just to make sure he wasn’t playing me, but he seemed very trustworthy, and we agreed on every vote, and never had any problems.

Rab was the next to go. He was not part of the 7-person alliance, and he was a challenge threat, so we voted him out next. Daniel followed after him for the same reason. And then it was down to 7, and then everyone began to turn on each other. I wanted Red gone, because he was a huge challenge threat, and he was the established “leader”. So I wanted to see how everyone else felt on the matter. I was told by JJ that he didn’t really trust Red, and that it would be a good idea to vote him out. Danny told me the same thing. Shawn also agreed to voting out Red. In the end, pretty much everyone wanted him out.
3690 days 6 hours ago
PSULucky
SOCIAL GAME (CONTINUED):

During the auction, I won immunity for another player. I didn’t want to give it to Danny because I thought that Red might’ve still trusted me, as I felt like I was always active alongside him in our alliance PMs. Also, Red still didn’t really like Danny so I wasn’t sure how he or anyone else would feel about me giving him immunity. I also chose not to give it to KC for a similar reason, but instead to JJ. I had formed an alliance early on in the game with him and I still trusted him. Also, if he was thinking that I wasn’t really with him, I was hoping to reassure him by awarding him immunity. At that point, I was very seriously considering a finals deal with him, because I felt like he was one of my closest allies.

Anyway, Red won a trip to Exile Island and was thus immune from being voted out. Everyone’s plans changed, and I was afraid I would be the vote. KC had double voting power, and I was scared he was working against me. But after reassuring him that no one wanted him out, we trusted each other, and agreed to vote together. We were still allies of course, but I felt he didn’t trust me as much since I didn’t give him immunity earlier in the challenge.

After much deliberation, pretty much everyone agreed on voting out Justin, since he was relatively inactive and since no one was ready to vote out someone other than Red (we were hoping he wouldn’t be safe that round, but he was).

The next challenge I had won immunity, leaving Red vulnerable. He got extremely angry though :P so Murly pulled him from the game. AND she said we’d have to make a vote that night anyway, so everyone was a little shaken up, because once again we were all just ready to vote out Red and call it a day! I had sent KC to exile - I wanted him to still trust me. Also, I didn’t want to openly help JJ out again, or else I felt we would look like an extremely obvious final 2 deal.

With KC in exile, there were only 4 votes that night. I asked everyone how they were voting. JJ told me Danny, Danny and Shawn told me JJ. I knew Danny had idol, and he told me he planned on using it on himself. I didn’t want to do it, and I didn’t originally have the intentions of doing it, but I voted JJ out as well. I felt like Shawn and Danny were extremely loyal to me, so we would’ve made a good final three. Had I tried to sway the vote to get Shawn out (really the only option left), I knew Danny would be angry. Plus, I still wasn’t sure if JJ was as loyal to me as the other two, so saving him would’ve left me with Me, JJ, Danny, and KC. If Danny was mad at me and if JJ was working with KC, I would’ve been in a very difficult spot. So, I voted JJ out.

Then came final immunity, which I won. Shawn and Danny and I talked about it, and we agreed on voting KC out. Shawn and I were allies from the start, and I IMMENSELY trusted Danny all game, so I agreed to keep him safe. Also, Danny and I really wanted to make finals together, so I agreed to honor that. On top of that, KC was offline, so he’d just be receiving a self-vote anyway.

So overall I think I played a pretty good game, both challenge-wise and social-wise :P I was a very active player, and I hope I made amends with anyone who felt betrayed by me. Hopefully my explanations make sense and are understandable, but if not, I’m more than willing to answer ANY questions. So please, if you’re confused about something I did or want to ask me about anything in this game, please do, and I’d be glad to help you out. Thank you for reading this and giving me and chance :) And good luck to Shawn and Danny! And last but not least, thank you so much to our host Murly, who made this game AMAZING and incredibly fun to play. The cast was awesome and the challenges were awesome; she definitely did an amazing job setting this game up :)

~Dave
3690 days 4 hours ago
KCObedencio
Here's my voting sight:
Opening Statements > Questions to you guys > vote :)
3689 days 20 hours ago
Walkerbait27
MY QUESTIONS

>Monkey - when I asked u for an alliance first merge day why didn't u reply and want to work with me
>
>Choir - why did u lie to me if u weren't allinged with me then u didn't have to make up a story to split votes and all that
>
>Psu - why wasn't I included with u guys in the alliance I was an original member right
3689 days 20 hours ago
Murly
Thank you, Dave! It was a pleasure to host :)
3689 days 17 hours ago
PSULucky
Psu - why wasn't I included with u guys in the alliance I was an original member right

The Oroatera alliance was originally put together by Red (he mailed a group of us and encouraged us to stick together). Why he left you out is beyond me. The rest of us decided to kind of let Red do his thing-he wanted to be the leader, so we let him. We wanted to (or at least I did) give him a false sense of control. If we didn't challenge what he said, then he'd think I was loyal to him. Of course, the rest of us were talking about turning against him soon. So basically, we gave Red what he wanted at first--easy to keep us around since he didn't want to target us if he felt we were loyal to him. And then we turned on him the moment we got the chance to in order to preserve our smaller and closer alliances.

So to answer your question more directly, Red chose the initial alliance members. And then no one bothered questioning him about it because remaining silent and letting him do his thing for a little while made it easy to keep us off his radar and to avoid having him want to target us. Meanwhile, we talked about targeting him. Had he chosen you to be part of the alliance, that would've been fine. If that makes sense.
3689 days 15 hours ago
Murly
2/6 votes received.
3689 days 15 hours ago
rabbaj
kk, so yeah....um....I think I know who Im voting for just off the simple fact that I feel as though one of u didnt have to struggle in this game AT ALL, so u probs shdnt get ma vote...and oout of the other , 1 fought harder

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!