This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Jordan APPLICATIONS

Topic » Season 2 - Jordan APPLICATIONS

3694 days 22 hours ago
mrnorthoftheborder
- Name (in game):Jordan
- Colour: Yellow
- Level of activity (1-10): 8
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: My ability to adapt to different social situations
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes
3694 days 22 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
- Name (in game): Avery
- Colour:  Brown
- Level of activity (1-10): 9 A guy has to sleep ya know
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: Cuz I am good in challenges and don't over think things too much. (I rely on my likability)
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Nope :( Weekdays I get home at 7PM EST but as for the weekends absolutely any time. (I could make challenges during the weekdays if they don't require flash and am able to do it on my phone)
3694 days 21 hours ago
Socceroofan4life
- Name (in game): Mick
- Colour: White (Getting yellow shortly)
- Level of activity (1-10): 9
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: Because i am supremely confident in my game and i will do whatever it takes to win the entire thing.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Sure will be
3694 days 14 hours ago
maxcrosby2419
Name: Max
Color: Yellow
Activity Level: 8
I could win this game because I'm quiet and I'll just glide to the finish line.
Yes weekends
3694 days 13 hours ago
Socceroofan4life
When will the final cast be announced?
3694 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
- Name (in game): Newz
- Colour: brown
- Level of activity (1-10): I would like to say 9 but more realistically, 8.
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: No one ever expects me to win and i love proving people wrong. Many people have called me the "dark horse"
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: That's actually perfect to my schedule lol. Now, there might be some days where i'm really busy but that's rare.
3694 days 7 hours ago
yinzer149
- Name (in game): Leo
- Colour: orange
- Level of activity (1-10): 10
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I will be the sole survivor because I know the game of survivor like the back of my hand. #survivornerd
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes I will :D
3694 days 6 hours ago
codyd
Name in Game: cody
Coler level: yellow
Level of activity:8.9-10 on weekends
Why do you think u could be the sole survivor: well when it comes to strategy I'm ur villian I consider myself the kass of the game and I will definatly live up to kass and make tribals interesting
Will u be available for challanges at 5pm est/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm est/12am gmt on weekends yeah for sure :)
3694 days 6 hours ago
codyd
Oh and 51 karma :)
3694 days 5 hours ago
Ozzy1817
Name (in game): Ozzy

- colour: orange

- level of activity: 1-10: 9

- why do you think you could be the sole survive: i wil come into the game strong and ready to play will always be soical and win those challenges and immunitys and i play alot like Ozzy from survivor :D

- will you be available for challenges: YES
3694 days 5 hours ago
timlwalsh
- Name (in game): Tim
- Colour: White
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I am very likable and I think I have a really good ability to read people and get a lot from a little. When people betray me, I'm calculated, but I make it a goal of mine to get them out.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes
3694 days 4 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
- Name (in game): Rhys
- Colour: Purple
- Level of activity (1-10): 8/9
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: Because I'm a strategic steam train.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Absolutely I will. Come on Jade, you know you gotta have me in this season ;D Now pick 17 pawns for me to take out.
3694 days ago
Jaskoo
- Name (in game): Levi
- Colour: White
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor? I do very well in social situations. I am also somewhat confrontational, which can stir up drama at times.
3693 days 22 hours ago
jacunliffe
- Name (in game): Morgan
- Colour: white
- Level of activity (1-10):  6
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I think I will be the sole survivor because I am strategic and know when to make a big move...plus I am very good with people... In more than one way...:)
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: yes for weekdays and weekends but might be a little late
3693 days 8 hours ago
sosyomomma
Name (in game): Andrew
- Colour:Light Green
- Level of activity (1-10):10
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?:Im strategic and loyal, im not afraid to make big and bold moves and ill fight till the bitter end
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: yes, im AST but its only an hour later then EST

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!