This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Jordan APPLICATIONS

Topic » Season 2 - Jordan APPLICATIONS

3685 days ago
robulusjgreisonne
Name (in game): Rob
- Colour: Light Green
- Level of activity (1-10): 7
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: Well, I once beat the host in a jury vote ;) No but seriously, I think I'm strategic and social, I never give up until my torch is stuffed (which, I'd like to point out, has only happened twice to me in group games), and I like to keep things interesting. Also, I'm super wordy, so enjoy my confessionals and all that.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: I'll be honest and say it's 50/50 as to whether I can or not. If I'm cast, I'll do my best.
3684 days 5 hours ago
ryanhawk71
- Name (in game): Ryjam
- Colour: Yellow
- Level of activity (1-10): 8
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I am determined to win. I always come in 8th and I am sick of it. I will win challenges and fight hard to make it far.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes except for Wednesday, Thursday. Tuesday on rare occasions.
3684 days 3 hours ago
Murly
Applications will close in just over 24 hours! So many people to choose from :o
3683 days 1 hour ago
AndThenThereWasOne
How will you possibly pick the other 17?
3683 days ago
Murly
APPLICATIONS CLOSED. Thanks all for applying :) I shall get reviewing and let you all know on Sunday night at 5pm est/10pm gmt who the final line up is!
3678 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Cast going to be announced soon?
3677 days 6 hours ago
Murly
Hey guys. It looks like this won't start for another 10 days or so. Got a lot going on at home at the moment but as soon as everything is sorted we can kick off this game :)
3675 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
oh ok sounds good :)

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!