This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 2 - Jordan APPLICATIONS

Topic » Season 2 - Jordan APPLICATIONS

3682 days 3 hours ago
Murly
- Name (in game):
- Colour:
- Level of activity (1-10):
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?:
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?:
3682 days 2 hours ago
crazyguy711
- Name (in game): Grant
- Colour:  light green
- Level of activity (1-10): 9
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: cause I love survivor and I think I can out outwiit, outlast and outplay other people
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: YES
3682 days 2 hours ago
keegan2
- Name (in game): Keegan
- Colour: Dark Green
- Level of activity (1-10): 8
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I can outwit a lot of people, I know how to interact well with people and can adapt when needed.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes
3682 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
Eric
Yellow
Well, the tribe stage is usually just to get out the inacts and then when the merge comes, I'm usually able to predict people's actions and work for/against that
3682 days 2 hours ago
awwsum11
*and yes, I can make the timings, but it's a tiny slot between when I get home and 5 for challenges, so I may be late*
3681 days 13 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
- Name (in game): Corinne
- Colour: white
- Level of activity (1-10): 10
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: why not
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: yes
3681 days 13 hours ago
honeybunch1
honeybunch1
in game/honey
female
Brown Level
Karma 528
will be active
will do confessional
Eastern time
3680 days 13 hours ago
Carriexoxo24xo
Carrie
dark green
Im a good player and know how to play the game!
yes!
3680 days 12 hours ago
Sheena
Name (in game): Sheena
- Colour: gold
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: cause im strategic and make good moves xo
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: yep yep
3680 days 12 hours ago
- Name (in game): Nikki Palmer
- Colour: light green
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: because I'm a great and smart player
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: yes
3680 days 11 hours ago
_Adidas_
Michonne
silver
im very social and strategic, i can get what i want while others getting blamed and will cut anyone who is better than me
yes
3680 days 9 hours ago
bigbrotherallstar
- Name (in game): Lee
- Colour: orange
- Level of activity (1-10): 7
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I have a great strategic game and ive made the finals in a different group
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes
3680 days 6 hours ago
jeevaislife
- Name (in game):Mike
- Colour: white
- Level of activity (1-10): 9
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?:cuz im a strategist
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?:yes
3680 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
- Name (in game): Paul
- Colour: Light Green
- Level of activity (1-10): 8.5
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I have great social and strategic skills and will literly do anything to win :)
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?: Yes :))
3680 days 5 hours ago
hazzbazzEvs
Name (in game): Harold
- Colour: Yellow
- Level of activity (1-10): 9.5
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?: I am a strategical player and enjoy group games and thinking about what will happen next but at the same time feel I would be a fun and lively character around the camp and also with in the game.
- Will you be available for challenges at 5pm EST/10pm GMT weekdays and 7pm EST/12am GMT weekends?:
Yes
3680 days 1 hour ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Name (in game): Fire Dragon
- Colour: blood
- Level of activity (1-10): 9.o
- Why do you think you could be the Sole Survivor?:Because every one else is stupid. there I said it.
Yes

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!