This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

2500 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Kashton:
So now that I got Nick in the spot light, Tony came from nowhere confirming it all, I talked with Christian and he wants Nick or Kevin out of here. So the plan is to place up two pawns and then take one down and throw up either Kevin or Nick and get them out of here.  There will likely be some bumps in the road but hopefully there is no surprises.
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Day 25:
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Kashton (Blatastic1234)
When Christian chose Brain for the veto
https://media.giphy.com/media/6zVnGAtf4duKI/giphy.gif

Like HUGE red flags, they were popping up like damn weeds. Why the fuckily fuck is he choosing Brian? Like could you make it any more obvious you two are together? And now I am nervous because, what if I am the backdoor option?
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Day 26:
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Day 27:
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Eve (Falconbait26)
Poor David.mi honestly believe him about Christian and Connor cuz Christian tried to get all buddy with me week 1 and we haven't talked since and he chose someone from the other side to play veto... And Connor always asking me about votes and how I feel. I hope David can bring in the votes to stay because then they have a target and he has a target too and I'm not a target for either.

Because of this I vote to evict Tony,
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Christian (FloatingToaster)
What a busy week. All went according to plan. I knew David was gonna try to blow up my game but that's why I picked this week to win hoh because this won't affect me that much because their is a bigger war behind us. David and i are only a battle. Kashton is saving me right now because everyone is going for him and doesn't care about how big of a threat I am or anything David says. Btw I need connor gone. I told fire to ask connor what he would think of me and he literally said he wouldn't mind me going up lol. But I can't risk it getting him out myself. I'm gonna have to convince one of these HOH coming up to put him up because connor has more influence then David plus openly lying to two people is not a good rep to have. Ifdavid leaves then this will be a perfect week. And I can go into the shadows for a while
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
David (Davidm7)
I feel like Dominique and Christian is my Paul. He literally turned his back on me but is using my own words against me to make me out to be the bad guy like Paul did to Dom. The difference is I'm using what I know against Christian to hopefully get people to wake up and stop playing follow the leader because I am pretty sure this is supposed to be big Brother.

I will admit that telling everyone about Connor and Christian was a bad idea and I should have kept my mouth shut and prayed that the two of those idiots actually turned on each other but I didn't and I have to own that now. Christian is currently trying to use that against me by saying I'm the one who betrayed him but I'm hoping I can use the last two weeks of betrayal from him against him so people realize how bad he really is.

I've also fabricated a lie about Christian that he told me who's all voting with him to make Connor think he's being thrown under the bus and I'm really trying to see to everyone that if I stay in they won't have to worry about me or Christian/Connor coming after them because we're so focused on each other. That whole exposing session was the equivalent to the dom/Paul fight but I actually used what I know against Christian and I'm actually going to everyone to explain myself so hopefully I can pull off what Dominique couldn't and stay from yet another backdoor attempt
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Day 28:
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Christian (FloatingToaster)
I'm so fucking annoyed right now. Like a shit load of people lied to me. What a waste of an HOH. I'm about to say fuck the game and just start throwing everyone under the bus because obviously those 19 brackets meant nothing.
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
David (Davidm7)
I've officially survived two backdoor attempts and Christian is shaking in his boots. I have no clue who the fuck saved me but it doesn't matter because I'm here. Now I'm just gonna thank everyone for keeping me even if they didn't because if they did keep me I obviously need to thank them and if they didn't then they'll think I'm an idiot and be happy I'm with them and maybe won't target me so ultimately it's a win win for me.

Now for this HOH the obvious thing would be for me to win BUUUUT I would target Christian/Connor and send one of them out and they're currently my only bargaining chip as to why I should stay and the second they're gone is when no knew has a reason to keep me so until I can get better relationships formed they need to stay in to be a buffer between me and eviction. Another thing is I really do need someone who voted against me out in case I go up again because the less people that are in the more that 5 against me becomes relevant so if I can get it down to 4 that'd be nice.

For this HOH I'm gonna be helping throw it to Fire because he so desperately wants it and I'm not gonna pull a Connor and go behind his back to make sure he loses. The only issue I have with this is that kashton will be going up and potentially out and he's a great distraction for the other house to not think about me while I get my game back in place but it's a minor casualty for gaining fires trust.
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Armanti (It1002)
So this week was pretty weird. I tried to form an alliance between me, Connor, Brian, David, and Zach, but that didn't really work out, so it was a bust, but in the process I did become a lot closer to both Zach and Brian, so it did do some good. The whole situation with David, originally when Christian told me he was going after him, I wanted him to stay, because I thought we were supposed to be in an alliance, but then Zach tells me that David betrayed him, so i was like, I don't want shake anything up anyway, so I'll just go with David since that's what Christian wanted, so he puts him up after veto, and I'm ready to vote him out. Little did I know, everyone seemed to want Tony out over him, which meant again I was thinking about switching it up, but I thought those people telling me to do Tony were just that minority -_- And of course, I decide to stick with what I think is the majority and maintain trust with Christian, so I vote out David, while the actual majority does Tony, so now I feel stupid and at the bottom, which isn't good, but my man, Brian is looking really good in this HoH, so hopefully he can take it and keep me safe this week while I get my relationships in order. Right now, I'm just gonna do a bit of damage control and make sure I'm good with everyone
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Day 29:
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Eve (Falconbait26)

I'm fairly happy with the noms, sucks its two ppl from our house but I'm sure not everyone is in that mentality where the houses stick together. Everyone has their issues like bbtastic(?) and his house and David with Christian and them. The HOH revealed he is very smart tho as his reason for nomming Ryan was that he was quiet and recognizes that as threat behavior. Hmm, we'll see what happens.
2494 days 18 hours ago
joey65409
Kashton (Blatastic1234)

So Christian doesn't put up Nick but instead, he throws up David of all people and then comes to me and is lik "omg I had to, I'm so sorry" Like bitch you made a deal with me that one of the two nominees were gonna be either Kevin or Nick. So I know Christian is with a bunch of people which is not good.

I wanted to win H.O.H but it is a spamming competition and I don't do those because I don't care for spamming. Then veto is spamming to so that's just balls of fun. But I am going to lay low and keep trying for H.O.H's until I nab one then throw Nick and Christian up on the block.

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!