This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 confessionals

Topic » Season 3 confessionals

2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Jacob :
ell for the first time in this game, I see a path to the end of the game starting to form. After this crazy double eviction, i have FINALLY won a HOH and ready to take MY shot at Paul.

So the first eviction of the night ended in Aaron getting evicted by a vote of 3-2. This is the THIRD time I have voted to evict Paul unsuccessfully, and the FIFTH time i have voted in the minority.

Week 2 - Erik
Week 4 - Connor
Week 5 - Jaron
Week 6 - Slothy
Week 7 - Aaron

These are all people that I didn't vote to evict. Some people might say that this is a pretty embarrassing voting record, and I will give them that, but I think I have counted this well by NEVER sitting on the block. And honestly most of the time I knew I was voting in the minority. When Slothy got evicted, me voting for Paul was more of a fuck you to Cody and the rest of the sheep that were voting with the "house" when really they were just doing whatever Cody said. The good thing about my game is that even when I've voted in the minority, I have positioned myself in such a way that it really doesn't matter to me which of the nominees go home, provided im keeping all my option open.

During the DE, Zach nominated my two allies Jay and Tristin. When I won veto I knew I was saving Tristin because A) He is a better ally than Jay and B) He was HOH last week and the target on him was bigger. I don't think Jay realised, but it really didnt matter who I saved because I was opening up the backdoor for a much bigger target. Obviously I owuld have prefered Paul up on the block, but Cody works too. He has been way to shady, playing all sides so he had to go.

Obviously I had to do a bit of damage control once Paul called me out in the skype chat, but that isnt something i need to do publically. I dont know hwy Jay felt the need to retaliate but right now my aim is to calm him down and reassure hm that he is not the "number 3" even though he is in my eyes.

I am a bit wary in terms of jay and paul. Paul has publically faught with Cody and I know for a fact that cody was secretly working with him regardless, so Jay isnt compeletely off my radar.

Right now im planning on nominating Paul and a pawn. Probably John
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Day 24:
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:

YESSSSSSSSSSS I FINALLY WON ANOTHER COMP AND IT WAS SUCH AN IMPORTANT ONE FOR ME! FUCK JACOB, FUCK JAY, FUCK JOHN, FUCK DAN, FUCK ZACH AND FUCK TRISTIN! FUCK THEM ALL! You CANNOT get rid of me, I am MONSTER TO MESS WITH!

I AM SAFE IM FINALLY SAFE WITH MY OWN COMP! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF. FUCK YOU JACOB
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Jacob:
Ok so I made two minor fuck ups in the pov which cost me the win and allowed paul to save himself.

now i could look at this as a massive negative, but in all honesty whilst he was my no. 1 target, i have a back up.

Zach nominated two allies during the double eviction and is honestly just not someone ive ever worked with. he is capable of winning comps and i need to maximise jay and (especially) tristin's chances of winning hoh tomorrow. For that reason we have decided to backdoor him.

he isnt a number for us, so he would probably be a number for paul. With only 4 voters, tristin and jay are enough to force a 2-2 tie which i will break
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Jay:
So, once again. This has been a very rough week for me in the bb house. There has been so much drama with me and paul, and it is clear that there are sides in the house. We have the dream team *camera pans to Jay Sean, Tristan, and Jacob* and then it is the rest of the house. And with paul winning this veto. Now he has a chance to win hoh, and i k ow for sure that i will be hoing up. And i may very well be in the jury house sooner than i though
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Zach:
As each second ticks by I am very scared. I have no idea who Jacob is going to put up. In one ear I hear other people throwing me under the bus and saying to put me up. While others are saying jay is going up and is going to be the target. I really just want him to make his nomination to know if I am safe.
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
DAY 25:
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:
It does suck my last ally is on the block and most likely going home because he's associated with me, i just hope i can win this next hoh to keep myself safe moving forward, its literally me vs a bunch of twats now
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Jay:
Heading into this eviction, i just need for zach to go home so that way paul can follow him. I just need to win the hoh and guarentee my safety.
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Day 26:
2102 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:
*sobs* Im so lazy i dont have the effort to spam people to win this hoh, like im sorry tristin can't relate to me but I have a fucking life. I have things to do, people to see? He can have the damn hoh for all I care. I just think its unfair for Zach because he's white level, he cant send messages properly so he cant spam :/

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!