This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 confessionals

Topic » Season 3 confessionals

2133 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
2127 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Day 1:
2127 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
Jay : So, its day 1 in the house and i am super excited to be playing big brother. I've been a fan since i was like 13 and been binge watching old seasons to catch up my gameplan. Now, i just need to try and find someone wgo will be the brett to my winston. If you know what i mean
2126 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Day 2:
2126 days 12 hours ago
MrBird
Lmfao ew at Brett to my Winston I already don't like them
2126 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Jay:
So, day 2 has started and already i am feeling paranoid. And i know what your thinking; Jay, aint nothing even happen yet, but man its different when you watch it on tv versus actually playing the game. With the hoh, its gonna come down to who know who on this one and really dont know anyone here. I just cant go home first.
2126 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
Tristin :
Everyone is being really friendly but I know we r about to have a blood bath for this win! I feel like I can trust John but I’m not 100!
2125 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
Day 3:
2125 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
Erik:
alright, so, I have yet to make my first in-game Confession! So, here it goes!
For those watching! I'm sure you'll find me to a bit of a social butterfly. My names Erik. And making people feel comfortable with me is just something I have always had no problems with.
Finding common interests in like-minded individuals is what builds trust between people. It also helps to reach out as much as possible to each individual which I have no problem doing
Now, I feel this could be my biggest ASSET and HINDRANCE to my own game because being as social as someone like me can cause trouble further down the line. But, for now. I think I've made some pretty strong connections that could really help me out in the early weeks of this game.
So, far I have managed to make an asset of myself too many in the game. Making as asset out of myself will build the trust with these people I need to slide UTR while I decide which moves I want to make when I do get power in this game.
My strategy this early is simple. Build bonds and throw a challenge or two (which isn't going to be hard due to me working quite often)
Throwing comps really isn't an ideal strategy for the average Big Brother superfan in me
But, all the winners in CBS Big Brother have one thing in common. And that is a fine line of knowing when to win a competition.
Which brings me to more about myself on a personal level.
I'm a Political Science and Psychology Major.
And being a Psych Major has really given me insight to people's thoughts and actions.
I can have a simple conversation with one person. And find out exactly everything I want to know from the conversation just from the response/reaction they give me.
It's called reading in between the lines. And I will definitely be utilizing this tool in the game.
So, enough about myself. I'm pretty sure everyone watching would rather here about the game itself!
So, as of now. I have made an offer to Connor to be a Final 2 alliance. He gave me a good vibe early on and making quick bonds with loose deals that are a far stretch like Final 2; I definitely have no problem making. Because 1.) Now Connor is a # for me when I need a vote 2.) It'll keep me off Connor's radar for quite awhile I'm assuming 3.) It's highly likely we both don't make Final 2. But, we can try right?
Aside from me and Connor bro'ing down
I have actually made good advances with Aaron who I'm going to admit is charming with his words. And he is kind of humorous which makes the guy easy to talk too
So, somewhere along the way. Myself, Connor and Aaron all find ourselves sitting in the Lounge by ourselves when we make a Final 3 alliance
Now being my sly self. I managed to make a good connection with Cody and learn that he and Burger have problems with each other. So, I figure why not twist the kids arm and tell him Burger told the same vice-versa
I use this knowledge and twist of the truth with a little white lie to pull Cody in closer to myself Aaron and Connor
And in good time!
Because Cody reluctantly won HoH!
The HoH comp was a social comp. And I sure as hell didn't want to be the person to make nominations this early in the game. So, I got into pretty much every person's ear in this game that both Burger and Cody wanted HoH. This put me smack dab in the middle of playing a reckless game as I sort of campaigned for both to win HoH knowing the other would nominate each other.
So, Cody is HoH now and luckily for me. I know that he at least wont nominate those I made close bonds with.
By default Aaron, Connor and myself are safe. And we can relax as Cody gets all the blood on his hands.
2125 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
connor:
I guess im happy Paul won.

The plan is to backdoor Burger and get him eliminated but now Cody has a target on his back so its bitter sweet at the moment.

Currently it is the core 4 of me, Cody, Erik, and Aaron and it seems to be working out very well. Now its time to put the plan in action but we just have to hope that Cody is wanting to get this kind of blood on his hands and if everyone wants Burger out.

Honestly I have no BEEF with burger (get it) but I want to show my alliance that i'm loyal so getting out Burger would solidify us.

But fuck I really wanted to be a physical threat this season but I guess I suck because every group game I play involves me never winning any competitions. But atleast I got 4th...
2125 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
Jay:
So, rigjt now i feel like i am in a good postion because i have talked to people and i have shown myself as a weak player, which is totally apart og my strategy. And to put the icing on the cake, i now have an alliance with burger and cody, making me less of a target going further down the road. Now, todays the veto and i am just hoping to be picked so i can kewp noms the same and send paul packing. Nothing personal, but i feel like he could be a huge threat further down the road.
2125 days 3 hours ago
joey65409
Dan:
I am allied with Tristan and have a good feeling about this so I will contact other players and see where their heads are at
2125 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Oh Jay is definitely right, Paul is quite dangerous and if you aren't careful, Paul can very easily win this game.
2124 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Day 4:
2124 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Jay:
So tonight is eviction noght and i know that burger for sure is going home. Which means i need to start branching out and talking to more people so just in case i dont win, i can at least be safe.
2124 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:
I am super excited that I won the POV, nobody else because they all suck at comps. Cody is a dead man walking into next week, Buh bye, don't mess with Paul you little bitch, I will have my revenge, and I do have the numbers to get him evicted with my alliance with Sloth, Burger, John, Jaron and Ross. Call me super sticious, but im feeling prettty good about next week, I will have my revenge, only thing to do now is to, completely ruin Cody.

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!