This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - JBEIL

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - JBEIL

3702 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Come in guys, grab a torch and dip it in to get some fire. This is part of the ritual at tribal council because in this game, fire will represent your life, and when your fire is gone, so are you.

So, first challenge, first loss. General question, who is WORRIED tonight and why?

Also,

Gaiaphage - You showed up minutes after the challenge was posted to say Hi and then leave, if this is what you'll be contributing to your tribe for the next rounds, why should they keep you?

Dryerfish - You lobbied Jxhn to give you Jbeil's idol @ the immunity challenge but he didn't, was it because you feel unsafe?

Cole91 - You're the only one on this tribe who didn't show up and didn't tell me beforehand that he wasn't showing up, same question as Gaia's, why should you not be voted out?

Oldnewz - What are you basing your vote on?

Bones0227 - Had Jxhn gave you the idol, would you have accepted it?

Dragotistic - What are your thoughts on AJ getting an idol from Jxhn, should he be worried?

Jflora - Idol boy, why did you accept it, knowing that it will probably put a target on your back? And how are you going to make sure you aren't targeted.

TheRenny - There was a fake mutiny at the immunity challenge (with Mickle happily suggesting to mutiny), had you been there, would you have wanted to mutiny?

Andthentherewasone - Are alliances starting to form? And if yes, where do you see yourself in terms of majority vs minority alliances?

Send me your vote (and if you wanna play your idol) before 3 PM EST TOMORROW (So you have 21 hours to send me your vote). No vote means self vote. And you can change your vote ONLY ONCE per tribal. The sooner I have the votes, the sooner I will read them.
3702 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
*walks in, grabs a torch, gives it flame and puts it behind me and sits down*

Jflora - Idol boy, why did you accept it, knowing that it will probably put a target on your back? And how are you going to make sure you aren't targeted.

I accepted the idol because I no I have nothing to lose at this point. Who knows if I didn't take it somebody else on my tribe could get it and I would rather ME having it then somebody else who could do what they want with it. I can control the fate of this idol. If it puts a target so be it but having an idol makes you unpredictable so voting me when I can potentially use it is a chance people will have to take. I can't give away how I am going to prevent being target but believe me I know how. This isn't my first rodeo.
3702 days 3 hours ago
Dryerfish
Dryerfish - You lobbied Jxhn to give you Jbeil's idol @ the immunity challenge but he didn't, was it because you feel unsafe?

Not at all. I may have looked serious about getting the idol, but in the end it wasnt that important to me. If i HAD got it, i would have either thrown it in the water, or just played it tonight.
3702 days 3 hours ago
Dryerfish
ill take another question
3702 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
Same
3702 days 3 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Andthentherewasone - Are alliances starting to form? And if yes, where do you see yourself in terms of majority vs minority alliances?

I'd be a damn fool to think that alliances aren't forming in a game that already looks like it's an All-Star cast. I would like to think we're not thinking majority/minority and simply thinking, hey, here we are, a tribe of 8, who are we looking to keep around so we can keep the numbers against the others :)
3702 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
*tribe of 9
3702 days 3 hours ago
Bones0227
Bones0227 - Had Jxhn gave you the idol, would you have accepted it?

Well I mean it's only natural to want an immunity idol in Survivor. Having said that, I wouldn't have accepted it. I feel like it would've caused too many problems for me and I'm not even thinking about idols this early in the game anyway.
3702 days 3 hours ago
Chastain

I accepted the idol because I no I have nothing to lose at this point. Who knows if I didn't take it somebody else on my tribe could get it and I would rather ME having it then somebody else who could do what they want with it. I can control the fate of this idol. If it puts a target so be it but having an idol makes you unpredictable so voting me when I can potentially use it is a chance people will have to take. I can't give away how I am going to prevent being target but believe me I know how. This isn't my first rodeo.
--------------------------------------

You have nothing to lose? Dude, this is just the first round..

So tell me, will you leverage that idol to make sure the person you want out tonight goes?
3702 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Nathan, so you basically wanted to get it so that no one else gets it, but now AJ has it, does that change your plans?
3702 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Rhys, you showed up to the challenge, then left ... how were you any more useful than those who didn't show up at all?
3702 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Bones, is tonight's vote about loyalty or strength?
3702 days 3 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan, so you basically wanted to get it so that no one else gets it, but now AJ has it, does that change your plans?

Well AJ said he's playing the idol tonight, so I dont think we will have to worry about that idol. (Unless he doesnt play it of course)
3702 days 3 hours ago
jflora18
You have nothing to lose? Dude, this is just the first round..

Yes very true but because it is the first round and alliances without a doubt have been a established I have nothing to lose because I could be in the minority for all I know and using the idol works to my advantage

So tell me, will you leverage that idol to make sure the person you want out tonight goes?

I mean maybe I will. Maybe I won't. It all depends on many factors that make this game tough.
3702 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
Dragotistic - What are your thoughts on AJ getting an idol from Jxhn, should he be worried?

Idk, should he? Or should I be worried? My thoughts on the idol are indifferent, it doesn't bother me that someone was just given an idol.
3702 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Nathan, how do you know Aj is playing the idol, he never said so as fas as I'm concerned. *looks thru threads* nope..

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!