This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge #4

Topic » Immunity challenge #4

3696 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Jbeil, taking your first look @ the new Baalbeck tribe, Bugs voted out at the last tribal council.

Today, you will NOT be competing for tribal immunity because BOTH tribes are going to tribal. Instead you will compete in an individual non live challenge.

All you have to do is send me your score in this game: http://www.helicoptergame.net/

Send me your scores by 24 hours. You can only send me ONE score. Highest castaway from EACH tribe will have individual immunity at his tribe's tribal council.

Good luck.
3696 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
OMG I LOVE THESE
3695 days 6 hours ago
jflora18
I WASN'T NOTIFIED :(
3695 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
Everyone was. I only received 3 submissions so far from the remaining 15 people. Wtf.. I'm going to extend it for another 12 hours or so. PLease send me your scores.
3695 days ago
Dryerfish
aww
3695 days ago
OldNewz
wow. Well that's not impressive lol.
3694 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I can't do this on phone
3694 days 21 hours ago
Bones0227
That game is annoying af lol
3694 days 15 hours ago
jflora18
I swear I was not mailed and now I will have submit it much later.
3694 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
So are we going to anounce the results?
3694 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
I'm waiting on AJ. I am sure I mailed everyone, but maybe it didn't come through.

AJ, you've had 22 hours since you found out, I'll give you 2 more to complete the 24 hours.
3694 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Omg
3694 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
And with that, I will announce the results
3694 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
Only 3 people from each tribe submitted a score for a total of 6 scores out of 15. A very, very, low number. I expected at least 10. On that note, I have noticed that some people have completely fallen off the radar in this game which is why I'm going to medically evacuate Dragotistic. He has not showed up to the last 3 challenges and he forgot to vote at the tribal council that Jbeil went to. He has not sent any confessional since the premiere and has shown clear disinterest in continuing this game. I will not hesitate to make any further cuts down the line if some people persist on their inactivity.

Baalbeck
Jxhn: 1482
Witz:  728
Ethan: 1338

Jbeil:
Dryer: 4620
Bones: 635
Newz: 1558

JXHN wins immunity for Baalbeck and DRYERFISH wins immunity for Jbeil.

One person will be voted out from each tribe but it can't be Jxhn or Dryer, good luck.
3694 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
grats dryer :)
3694 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
gratz jxhn :)

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!