This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4/5 Jbeil

Topic » Tribal Council #4/5 Jbeil

3682 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
Dryerfish has individual immunity and can not be voted out.
If Gaiaphage wants to wear his Twin Necklace he has to notify the tribe right here within 1 hour of me posting this tribal.

PYN for questions.

You have 24 hours to vote. No vote means self-vote. If you didn't vote at the last tribal council you went to and won't vote here, you will be medically evacuated just like Dragostistic.

You can change your vote once only.

Send confessionals because I'm barely receiving any.
3682 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
newz
3682 days 10 hours ago
jflora18
jflora
3682 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
AJ, I gave you an extra day and you still didn't submit a score, but you've got the idol in handy. After claiming that you forgot to play it last tribal, will you play it tonight? And are you worried that your forgetfulness will make your allies, if you have any, feel uneasy about you?

Newz, What do you think of the Twin Necklace? Does it put a target on Gaia's back?

SPEAKING OF WHICH, he can not wear it this tribal anymore because the hour has passed 20 minutes ago.
3682 days 9 hours ago
Bones0227
Hi
3682 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage
3682 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Gaiaphage, I will ask you the same question I asked Jacob a few weeks ago, are you alive?

Bones, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
3682 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Newz, What do you think of the Twin Necklace? Does it put a target on Gaia's back?

I think the twist is cool and all. But, it means nothing if gaia doesn't use it. So, does it put a target on gaia? A little but not to much.
3682 days 8 hours ago
Dryerfish
Question
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Nathan, how sexy am I?

Also, is there a clear majority going into tonight's vote?
3682 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'M HERE, I'M NOT DEAD <33
3682 days 8 hours ago
Chastain
Rhys, could you inactivity in this past round cost you?
3682 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
I'm not going to blame you chastain but I did not receive note of this immunity until 12 hours too late, but I doubt it when it was an individual immunity :) I hope my tribe still think I'm cool and handsome and will keep me around for those reasons
3682 days 7 hours ago
Chastain
Something must've been up with my inbox cause I sent the message to everyone at the same time (as I do, send them in groups of 3). One of them must've took its time or something.
3682 days 6 hours ago
Dryerfish
Nathan, how sexy am I?

Also, is there a clear majority going into tonight's vote?

I think there is a majority yes
3682 days 1 hour ago
Bones0227
Bones, what are you basing your vote on tonight?

The trust in my alliance.

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!