This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Beirut

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Beirut

3654 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Bringing in the members of our jury, Oldnewz & Gaiaphage.

Cole91 has individual immunity and can't be voted out.
Dryer mailed me saying he wants to play his twin necklace but I made it clear when I was introducing the necklace that he has to announce that within one hour of my posting the tribal in front of EVERYONE. So we have to wait an hour to find out if he wants to wear it or not.

You have till 4 pm EST tomorrow to vote.

Post your name for questions

SEND CONFESSIONALS

ALSO, an idol has been placed in a Survivor group gamer's first blog.

Hint #1: Narcissism.

Mail me the blog when you find it to get the merge idol.
3654 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
John
3654 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Johnny, you were called the biggest threat, person with most power, and best social player, with the end in sight, do you really want to be that person?
3654 days 3 hours ago
Jxhn
Johnny, you were called the biggest threat, person with most power, and best social player, with the end in sight, do you really want to be that person?

I think it definitely adds some perspective to what's really going on in people's minds. I would like to think I'm nice and if that's what makes me a social gamer, then cute. I think theres a lot of game to be played and as eye-opening as this type of challenge is I think people need to look at what is REALLY happening right now.
3654 days 3 hours ago
Survivor233
Question
3654 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
Shadi hides idols the worst I've ever see a host
3654 days 2 hours ago
jflora18
Narcissim hmm
3654 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
I AM PLAYING IT GOSH
3654 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
I WASNT HOME BECAUSE I HAD TO PICK UP MY LITTLE SISTER. I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I WANTED TO PLAY IT IF I LOST IMMUNITY (I knew i most likely couldnt post within an hour)
3654 days 1 hour ago
Dryerfish
So yes. I would like to play the twin necklace.
3654 days 1 hour ago
wangifold
What is twin necklace
3653 days 22 hours ago
Dryerfish
3653 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
lol no idea how I won the challenge
3653 days 22 hours ago
Cole91
wait what Chastain? Gaia didn't have to do that when he used his necklace??!! If Dryer message you saying he wants to use it, why cant he use it? Gaia messaged you. What makes Gaia's situation different from Dryers??
3653 days 21 hours ago
MicklePickle20
I argee with cole and Nathan
3653 days 20 hours ago
Bones0227
Hey

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!