This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3619 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
I wanted to write a long intro to highlight the shit that went down all season long but my first Final exam is tomorrow and the finals period extends till Thursday so I'm so fucking pressured right now barely keeping up with the material. So, I can't waste time writing it.

Your final immunity challenge will be a test of will power and endurance. Very simple. Requires no speed. No popularity. No timezone issues. No background in Survivor. Nothing. All it requires is patience and perseverance. The person who wants this the most will win it, hands down.

Your challenge is
http://www.holdthebutton.com/

All you have to do is hold the button for as long as you can. You have 24 hours to send me a screen shot of your highest time. 24 HOURS SHARP PLEASE.

Also, when you screen your time, I want the background to be your tengaged account. Just to make sure that you didn't get this image off google. (I can track that too, btw) But for further proof, I want you to screen the score with your tengaged profile in sight. I wanna see something that proves that this is your desktop i nthe picture.

Good luck, assholes.
3619 days 1 hour ago
Chastain
P.S. I did this final challenge in a season I hosted outside tengaged and the results were 6 hours, 4 hours, 2 hours and a half, and 30 minutes.

The girl who got 30 minutes eventually won the season, lawl. Anyways, yeah. These bitches fought for it. I don't really expect the same from you, but it would be nice to see you go all out in this final challenge.
3619 days ago
WitZ
:o 6 hours?! at least they won the challenge lol.... 4 hours wasted for nothing haha
3619 days ago
Chastain
The guy who scored 6 hours was the final tribal council goat lmao. They were just making sure that the guy who got 2 hours and a half didn't win cause he would've won in the end. They voted him out. The girl with 30 mins won, the girl with 4 hours got runner up, the guy with 6 hours got 0 votes.
3619 days ago
Dryerfish
Haha damn
3618 days 18 hours ago
Bones0227
I'm going to have trouble doing this for even 30 minutes lmao wtf bitches be crazy
3617 days 20 hours ago
WitZ
where are the results???
3617 days 17 hours ago
Chastain
they will be posted shortly when my headache subsides becauss I can barely look at a screen right now.
3617 days 9 hours ago
Dryerfish
oof feel better
3617 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
I'm better, headache's gone, but I'm studying (and most of you are asleep now anyways). So I'll post the results in a few hours.
3617 days 4 hours ago
Bones0227
Cool
3617 days 4 hours ago
Dryerfish
I want to win
3617 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Ok. Let me just say, you are all winners and I mean it. It's not a easy line just to make you feel good about your efforts, because all 4 of u played hard from day 1 and I couldn't have asked for a better final 4. So from me, bravo.

Now, let's go to the winner of this challenge.
3617 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
In last place, with about 49 minutes it Michael. You are not the winner of this challenge. Sorry
3617 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
The difference between the winner and the runner up was 3 minutes. And between the runner up and the 3rd placer approximately 3 hours.

In 3rd place
Nathan with 5 hours sharp.

Excellent effort Nathan, but not nearly enough to beat either Anthony or Jxhn.
3617 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
The winner of the challenge scored 8 hours and 2 minutes whereas the runner up scored 7 hours and 59 minutes.

And I think the winner knew who he is
JOHN WINS FINAL IMMUNITY!

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!