This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3632 days 15 hours ago
Chastain
Let's have an instant tribal council.

Anthony, Nathan, Michael, why should you make the final tribal with John and what do you say to sway the numbers to your side.

John, how does it feel to know you will make the final tribal and have a shot at winning?

Send me your votes as soon as you can so I can announce them and post final tribal tonight. Cause I have an unbelievably crazy day tomorrow.
3632 days 14 hours ago
Bones0227
I don't even know what to say right now. I think I may cry.
3632 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
You have my blessings, cry away lmao.
3632 days 14 hours ago
Dryerfish
Oof I could have gone longer than five hours but I thought that would look suspicious o.o
3632 days 14 hours ago
Dryerfish
Anthony, Nathan, Michael, why should you make the final tribal with John and what do you say to sway the numbers to your side.

Hmm. I think i should stay because nothing has gone right for me these past three or four tribal councils.  I've played like crap this season and would probably be easy to win against.
3632 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
good job guys haha
3632 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
I hope none of you guys used Photoshop, cause I know some of you are good at it cause you've faked screens when we played together (looks @ John and Nathan), but yeah I'm not investigate or shit, I'm gonna believe that you were all honorable.
3632 days 12 hours ago
Dryerfish
Chastain, Photoshopping and faking screenies are different things. Faking screenshots doesnt use photoshop at all. You just use inspect element.

As for cheating in photoshop, you would have to find the exact font and font size/color in order to accurately recreate a "score".

*Gives thumbs up to John*
3632 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
John, how does it feel to know you will make the final tribal and have a shot at winning?

It feels amazing - I worked my butt off and I know to have it pan out is really awesome. I would like to thank game of thrones for having me be 8 episodes behind so I could have something to do. And chastain I haven't photoshopped anything on tengaged besides flag challenges obvi since Tristan da Cunha bc I still feel bad ):
3632 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
You ruined my friendship with Leli you bitch. And I really liked Leli.
3632 days 11 hours ago
Bones0227
I may lie sometimes but I never cheat :) I don't even know how to use photoshop and that kind of stuff lol

Basically more than half the jury doesn't like me.
3632 days 11 hours ago
Bones0227
When are the votes going to be read?
3632 days 11 hours ago
Chastain
2/4 votes left.

So, when the other 2 votes are sent. Hopefully within the next hour or so cause I wanna sleep.
3632 days 10 hours ago
Jxhn
I am going to make one thing very clear - I am not playing the ultimatum game so don't think I am someone who can be threatened into keeping someone. Thanks.

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!