This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show

Topic » Reunion Show

3629 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Most underwhelming

This award goes to Gaia and Wangi, one who was way too inactive for someone who's supposed to be a top group gamer (Gaia) and Wangi ... freaking ... voted for a jury member at the final 7 tribal council. When I saw that vote I literally sat there  for a good 2 minutes with my jaws on the floor. I really thought they'd be power players and they started off strong, especially Wangi, but somewhere he went inactive and it was disappointing.
3629 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
lol Anthony you won fair and square and I commend you on the title I personally feel others deserved it more.. thats all...
3629 days 5 hours ago
Bones0227
Ok fair enough lol
3629 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
Victim of the season

It has to be Newz. He didn't get a chance to even play the game post -merge because he was the sacrificial lamb of Jbeil when Anthony decided that first and foremost, he wants payback for Rhys' eviction, before warming up to his previous tribe again, and Newz had to be the victim of the wrath of Anthony. (#Slayer)
3629 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
Thank you Michael!
3629 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
np... haha. AND MY NAME IS JAMES. I don't get where Michael came from... lol
3629 days 5 hours ago
Chastain
People who would definitely be asked back:

Anthony
John
Michael
Nathan
Cole
Newz
Rhys

Probably be asked back

Renny (cause I know his potential)
Ethan
Wangi (if he promises to be active)
3629 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
I wangifold's first game James was taken so i was Michael. Then when i returned with shadi i had to be michael again as a returnee lol. but im not a michael haha
3629 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
thanks shadi and that's what sucks the most cause post-merge is where i'm best at
3629 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
Oh LOL

Thank you James
:P
3629 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
haha :P
3629 days 5 hours ago
Dryerfish
John and James for duo award?
3629 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
could we see the VL now :D
3629 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
yes :D either us or nathan and cole,,,
3629 days 5 hours ago
Ilikebugs
BOOO

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!