This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show

Topic » Reunion Show

3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Now, onto the future of my series.

I am NOT going to STOP hosting  as I have suggested many times when you bitches frustrated me. However, I will take my time planning the next season. I wanna stress on activity, I want to make a schedule and I want to plan the thing. Cause I really just made decisions at the moment here. And even in immunity challenges, I would decide on it a few minutes before the challenge time. So I think I need to be less "spontaneous" and more organized.

Season 2 will NOT feature any returning players obviously, but I want it to be based on a gimmick. So you shouldn't expect it to start before a month. I will start recruiting and opening applications in a few days though.
3629 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
Good because I know you can be an awesome host.
3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Best duo is Bugs and himself. Cause he'd send me messages then reply to his messages after a few minutes while I just sit there going like ...
3629 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
LOL
3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Robbed goddess of the season is Rhys, that bitch had potential. He's coming back too (if I didn't mention him in the list)
3629 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryhs blindside was brutal lol cause he was a huge player
3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
the vl is dead. Only has like 50 posts most of them are me posting confessionals and Bblover/Sirniceguy talking about how fucked AJ is. Then the last few posts are me bitching about the cast.
3629 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
could we still see the confessionals :D
3629 days 13 hours ago
Ilikebugs
What bout me
3629 days 13 hours ago
Bones0227
Lmao I want to see
3629 days 13 hours ago
Bones0227
Oh yeah I forgot to say a little fuck you to Ryan for trying to sway the jury to vote against me smh Spencer wanna be
3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Bugs you were useless as you always are. I've yet to play a game with you, or watch you play a season where you didn't just play an irrelevant anti-social game. You basically do nothing but troll at immunity challenges and send random votes. I kinda liked Alaska/BT-Shifting Isles Bugs more. You were funny then, now you're just a waste of space. Sorry

You;'re still better than Mickle though. Which isn't saying much.
3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
I opened the VL though theres nothing there :p
3629 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
what happened to the part of he show when Jeff tells someone who should have won but faultered too early and then everyone raises their hands maker the player feel stupid....

Dryer how did it feel knowing the immunity competition was so close and if you won you would have won in a landslide victory
3629 days 13 hours ago
Chastain
Lmao James rubbing salt in Nathan's wound.

James you were my pick to win all season, but Bones was my star. x3

open group

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!