This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon APPLICATIONS

Topic » Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon..

3667 days 5 hours ago
Bones0227
The application will be short and sweet, as I'm not one to ask for unnecessary details:

1) Real name: Anthony

2) Age: 24

3) Color level: Red

4) Timezone: EST

5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in
They're all in my bio

6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I think we played in the same season in Leli's Comoro Islands but you were on the other tribe and you were an early boot (sorry). But word is you're a big social threat.

7) Will you send confessionals? It's not survivor without confessionals

8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) I always try my best to make them

9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Most likely, I'll try my best

10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I have a big penis. I will use my big penis to manipulate the other castaways.

11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? yes
3667 days 4 hours ago
MicklePickle20
1) Real name: Mickle
2) Age: 16
3) Color level: Light Green
4) Timezone: PST
5) Do you have any previous group game experience?Yes i am not a noob Like Nathan132 List a few series you played in
Kida
Wangi
Bingo
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? Your hair smell nice and you are a tengaged legend+
7) Will you send confessionals? Yes
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Yes
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Yes
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play:I Mickle
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you?
`Yes
3666 days 22 hours ago
Chastain
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I think we played in the same season in Leli's Comoro Islands but you were on the other tribe and you were an early boot (sorry). But word is you're a big social threat.

-------------------------------

No we did not. I made merge and jury in both times I played Leli's (Vietnam 11th, Friends vs Enemies 6th), but we did play in Survivor's Survivor Malaysia and you were the early boot. :p
3666 days 19 hours ago
wangifold
The application will be short and sweet, as I'm not one to ask for unnecessary details:

1) Real name: Big Wang
2) Age: 15
3) Color level: Blue
4) Timezone: CDT
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in
You know me lol don't test me with this shit
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me?
Never heard of you who the fuck are you?
7) Will you send confessionals? YES
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Ofc SHadi, I'm not a slacker
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? 7 EST/8 EST
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I've got a big wang. I will use it to seduce the females on the island.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you?  ONLY FOR ALLSTARS

Note: Challenges will be a mixture of live and non-live, probably with non-live taking challenges precedence.

Note II:  I'll announce the final cast on a blog and tag the 16 chosen players, and will announce the date of the premiere on that blog too, but it should be within a week or two, whenever the cast is ready!
3666 days 17 hours ago
Bones0227
Awkward I was thinking about someone else. Please forgive me. Heyy I made 4th in Malaysia! That's not too bad lol (although sometimes id rather just forget about that season altogether) :P
3666 days 12 hours ago
Jxhn
1) Real name: John
2) Age: 18
3) Color level: lt green
4) Timezone: est
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in Yessir!
Link's Survivor: Alaska, Second Chances, and Tristan da Cunha, Platinum Big Brother 3 & 5 (All-Stars), Ryan's Survivor: Beasts vs. Leasts, User5's Survivor: Solomon Islands
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I hate you and I am still bitter about being voted out Day 38 of Alaska and I have wished multiple STDs unto you. JK we're total bffs, do you love me?
7) Will you send confessionals? if i have time when im not dying from school, absolutely.
8) Will you show up to challenges? i show up to all unless im doing model un for a weekend
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? yes~
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I am a first year student at Boston University and have already secured a position on the Executive Board from the International Affairs Association as Marketing Director.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Claro que sí!
3665 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage

1) Real name: Chris
2) Age: 17
3) Color level: blood
4) Timezone: est
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in. I have played more group games than anyone on all 3 tengaged sites.
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I love you
7) Will you send confessionals? Yes
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) If I can
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?  It varies
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I can't smell & I'm half Iranian
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Yes
3664 days 12 hours ago
Cole91

1) Real name: Cole Conroy
2) Age: 22
3) Color level: Blue
4) Timezone: EST
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in:
LOOK AT PROFILE LOL
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me?
Ehh your aight lol
7) Will you send confessionals? Obviously lol
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) yes
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Yes
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: im cocky as hell lol
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Obviously lol

Note: Challenges will be a mixture of live and non-live, probably with non-live taking challenges precedence.

Note II:  I'll announce the final cast on a blog and tag the 16 chosen players, and will announce the date of the premiere on that blog too, but it should be within a week or two, whenever the cast is ready!
3659 days 14 hours ago
DetroitCity
1) Real name: Kayleigh Jai (Jai is part of full name, not last name)
2) Age: 15
3) Color level: White
4) Timezone: Eastern
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in: This is my first group game!
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I honestly haven't! I just saw this in the groups and thought to apply!
7) Will you send confessionals? Of course!
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Yes!
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Yes!
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: Um Im new to Tengaged so having a rookie in a season could really shock the crowd if they see me do well! Something about myself, I'm an Asian-American female from Detroit Michigan living with my mom, dad, and two older brothers! I hope to be the next great symphony writer along with my trusty violin!
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? That'd be amazing!

open group

Applications for Chastain's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!