This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon APPLICATIONS

Topic » Chastain's Survivor: Lebanon..

3669 days 20 hours ago
Chastain
The application will be short and sweet, as I'm not one to ask for unnecessary details:

1) Real name:
2) Age:
3) Color level:
4) Timezone:
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me?
7) Will you send confessionals?
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated)
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play:
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you?

Note: Challenges will be a mixture of live and non-live, probably with non-live taking challenges precedence.

Note II:  I'll announce the final cast on a blog and tag the 16 chosen players, and will announce the date of the premiere on that blog too, but it should be within a week or two, whenever the cast is ready!
3669 days 20 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
First ever application?

1) Real name: Rhys
2) Age: 19
3) Color level: Red
4) Timezone: GMT
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in
I won Obscurity's Survivor: New Zealand, I played a heck of a game in Bingo's Survivor Laos but 2 idols got me out basically, and I did consistently well in JosephineAlexis' Survivor Brazil and then All Stars
Should I refer you to my blog?
Oh plenty, they're my favourite part; showing off how brilliantly I play.
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) I'll try not to, but obviously sometimes it's hard ^_^
That's perfect.
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I am a theatre student, and acting, pretending to be something else and convincing people of my performance is ALL in the job title.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? I know you'll ask me, but yes.
3669 days 20 hours ago
Bradyman7
1) Real name: Michael
2) Age: 17
3) Color level: TV star
4) Timezone: West Coast (pacific)
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in:
I have a ton of experience as a player AND as a host. to name a few ive played in - gaias survivor, janellepierzinas bb etc.
I've honestly never heard of you before BUT just from reading your blog i'm excited to play this and hope you cast me because I can make this very interesting.
7) Will you send confessionals? Hell ye, i live for them!
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated)  I never skipped a challenge in my last survivor season lol..so yes i will show up.
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?  i can't be at a challenge until 6pm est. from 6pm est to 2am est im fine.
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: im a great strategistic and my aunt is Shambo from Survivor haha ^_^
Yes lol, but i wanna play in THIS one!!
3669 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
1) Real name: Lee
2) Age: 25
3) Color level: Black
4) Timezone: BST
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? I'm kinda new to this group game think but I've played in Leli's, Dono's (I think you might have been in those seasons), bingo's...
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I think you smell pretty bad tbh. 
7) Will you send confessionals? Frequently, often long and very witty ;)
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Yes
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?  The latest I could do would be 7pm EST
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I own both a snake and a rat so I know all about those 2 different methods of playing.  Also I give kick ass jury speeches!
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? For a small fee I would consider it
3669 days 19 hours ago
Jace_99
1) Real name: Jace
2) Age: 14
3) Color level: Blue
4) Timezone: Eastern
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in: I played in some Big Brother games, and other games that were fast paced that I did very decent on. I even won a fast game of BB.
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I've never heard about you until now, but by just judging you for now, you seem like a dedicated host.
7) Will you send confessionals? I send them both publicly and privately if that's what you like to see.
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) I will show up to all challenges that take place on weekends most likely, but the weekdays may seem a bit busy to me, but I don't get much school work at all, so it may not be a big problem to show up to challenges.
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? On weekdays, I get home from school at 5:00pm EST, so I can make those times on weekends, but on weekdays, something between 6:00pm - 8:00pm EST would be best for me.
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I'll be very stealthy and cautious about the people I'm going to play with, and see how the future of the game might turn up if I join this person or that other person, so yeah, I play cautiously. 
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Yes, if my life seems not so busy like right now, then I'd love to come back for future seasons in your series.
3669 days 16 hours ago
Ilikebugs
1) Real name: Ray
3) Color level: Blue(YESSS)
4) Timezone: EST
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in: Links, lelis, Bowlings, bingos, renegades...(etc.)
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? : You are the best player ever no matter what leli says
7) Will you send confessionals?: YESSS YUSSS YOOS
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) ya
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?  Ya unless its at Tuesday
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play:Umm I am trying to get my 4th premerge in Links survivor! Manas survivor adn Links survivor Are the only tiems that I played in after lelis survivor that I didnt make merge/jury
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? ofc just as long ads link isnt there
3669 days 16 hours ago
TheRenny
1) Real name: Renny
2) Age: 19
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in I've been in a couple seasons for Dono, I was in Wangifold's and Suitman's, and CK11's.
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me?  Easily my favorite person to play with. We formed an unlikely partnership in our first season together. You have a respectful way of dealing with others that I appreciate.
7) Will you send confessionals? Absolutely! Some days I get busy and can't send one but I usually send a lot
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Absolutely. I'm nearly done with school for the year, and I won't have much work to do before the end
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Most days, yes.
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I once hosted a backyard Survivor that lasted four-days, where the winner had this great, subtle strategy where he was able to get his whole team to the end and then they all turned against each other without noticing that he'd run the whole show, so maybe something like that. I'm a good challenge competitor, not the best but I can handle myself, and I'm a great social player.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Yes absolutely, I'll be your Boston Rob. <3
3669 days 16 hours ago
staymellow
1) Real name: Deshawnte Carter

2) Age: 24

3) Color level: gold

4) Timezone: MST

5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in Links sutimans, a shit ton of them haha

6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? Unbelievably friendly.

7) Will you send confessionals? yeh

8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) yes

9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Yes except tuesdays and thursdays at 4 I will be late by 10 minutes till the end of april 29

10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play:
I lost to this guy called Shadi twice. Once in the merge, another time in f2 and now he's hosting a game, and I hella wanna be his first winner. Also, tom westman is one of my fav. survivors and I want to be a hero like him.

11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? yes obvs! haha
3669 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
1) Real name: Newz (i don't really like giving my name out :P)
2) Age: 16
3) Color level: Brown
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in:
      I've played in 2 seasons of links, (madagascar, and Tristan dun Cunha) and i've played in renegade's Survivor Cambodia.
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me
    I have only played with you so good strategist and nice person overall :).
    Yup, and i'm going to try and make my confessionals more filled with information.
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated)
     Yes i will. I think through the games that we have played together, i have proved that.
      I can make 5-8 any day except Thursdays, Mondays. Sometimes i won't be able to make Friday's but i will notify you.
        I am a very patient person so i know how to be patient and wait for the right time to make my moves.
     I always love coming back so i would say yes with ease.
3669 days 12 hours ago
Survivor233
1) Real name: Jacob
2) Age: 15
3) Color level: Brown
- Gheesling's Big Brother 2 (5th/16)
- LW's Survivor: Pearl Islands (10th/16)
- Link's Survivor: Thailand (8th/16)
- Porschefan's Survivor: El Salvador (11th/16)
- Suitman's Survivor: Saint Lucia (15th/16)
- CK's Survivor 1: Tocantins (3rd/16)
- Link's Survivor: Egypt (7th/18)
- LW's Survivor: Tonga (11th/16)
- ? KidA's Survivor: India (1st/16) ?
- ? BHD's Survivor: Greece (1st/16) ?
- ? CK's Survivor 4: Philippines (1st/18) ?
- KidA's Survivor: All-Stars (12th/18)
- Katherine's Survivor: Brazil (7th/14)
- Katherine's Survivor: All-Stars (12th/18)
- SurvivorFan37's Survivor: India (15th/16)
- CK's Survivor: All-Stars (13th/18)
- Mearl's Survivor: South Africa (9th/20)
- Cmack's Survivor: Iceland (6th/24)
- Will's Survivor: Arabia (5th/16)
- Link's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha (8th/32)
- Janelle's Survivor: Finland (3rd/18)
- Will's Survivor: All-Stars (8th/18)
- KidA's Survivor: Korea (??/16)
- Ryan's Survivor: Cote D'Ivoire (??/18)
- Suitman's Bigg Boss: Captain's Crown (??/14)

6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I know you're a really popular group game player; I've seen you play before and I must say I'm impressed! You're definitely a master at playing Survivor, so I'd like to see how you do at hosting it.

7) Will you send confessionals? Of course!

8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Definitely, I'll always make an effort.

9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Those times work perfectly for me, so yes!

10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I'm a total loser so I hosted this Survivor competition with a couple of my friends once (haha who am I kidding I have no friends) and it failed terribly. Like, it was an awkward trainwreck and half the cast didn't even know what Survivor was. That's my game right there, an awkward trainwreck (with some arrogance sprinkled in).

11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Yep!
3669 days 10 hours ago
oXAlyssaXo
1) Real name: Alyssa Nayberg
2) Age: 17
3) Color level: Light Green
4) Timezone: Eastern
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in: TTJ's Survivor, Link's Survivor, Lifer's Survivor, Gaia's Survivor.
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I personally like you and would of loved to stick around long enough to work with you in Tristan Da Cunha and I wish I would of made it into HvV for Link's survivor!
7) Will you send confessionals? Yes!
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated)  It's a deal!
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? Yes!
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I know how to get what I want, and how to get it.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? OMG YES
3669 days 5 hours ago
mikespike
1) Real name: Mike Daddy
2) Age: 18
3) Color level: silver
4) Timezone: Australian
5) Do you have any previous group game experience? List a few series you played in- yes lol, all the main hosts ive played in. Dono, link, bingo, wangifold ect
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? You are a beast player (you already know this) so hoping your hosting is up to standard
7) Will you send confessionals? love em
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) yeah i try my best
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?  yep most days
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: Ive been fucked over by friends/girls irl, which is why i think i play so selfishly and put myself before my allies. I wont hesitate to fuck before i get fucked
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? fuck yeah
3669 days 5 hours ago
WitZ
The application will be short and sweet, as I'm not one to ask for unnecessary details:

1) Real name: James Ellwood
2) Age: 16
4) Timezone: New Zealand Time
BEST GROUP GAMES POSITIONS (5th or better)
Stuns 11th Annual Hunger Games - 1st
Zachboy's Survivor Amazon - 1st
Deanoo's Random.org Quick Stars - 1st
Ryan_jambe's The Amazing Race 12 - 1st
Ryan_jambe's The Amazing Race 9 - 5th
Ryan_jambe's The Amazing Race 10 - 5th
Ryan_jambe's The Mole Season 1 - 5th
Blatastic's 61st Annual Hunger games - 2nd
Blatastic's 68th Annual Hunger games - 3rd
Blatastic's 54th Annual Hunger games - 5th
Blatastic's 62nd Annual Hunger games - 5th
Jerard's Next Top Model Season 1 - 3rd
Wangifold's Survivor Season 9 - England Beasts vs Leasts 3rd (ON YOUR CONSCIENCE :P)
Wangifold's Survivor Season 1 - Fiji - 4th
Eddiedee's The Mole Season 4 - 4th
Treyhurt's Whodunnit - 5th
Avatar's Survivor Caribbean Season 2 - 5th
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? I Love you Shadi <3
7) Will you send confessionals? Yup :)
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated) Yeh i think so. School Holidays are soon so i can be on whenever :)
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? if this starts after wednesday - 5 days time - then yeah whenever.
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: I'm very calculating as a person in real life and i weigh up the positives and negatives in a decent manner and that is crucial for survivor
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? duh - :) ily shadi :p

Note: Challenges will be a mixture of live and non-live, probably with non-live taking challenges precedence.

Note II:  I'll announce the final cast on a blog and tag the 16 chosen players, and will announce the date of the premiere on that blog too, but it should be within a week or two, whenever the cast is ready!
3668 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
1) Real name: AJ F.
You can look at my profile
6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? Well you are chill, really hard player to beat. I respect you which is unusual for me because there are many disrespectful people on this site
7) Will you send confessionals? Of course
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated)  Yes
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST?  Yes
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: Well in 6th grade I was getting picked on, well not picked on more like bullied to the max. I felt alone but then I realized who my friends were and me them took down the bullies and moved on.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Yes

3667 days 23 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach
Black
Central
Yes, all on my profile
You seem nice and your a good survivor player
Yes
Yes
Yes
I play tennis for varsity
Yes
3667 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
1) Real name:  Nathan
2) Age: 16
3) Color level: Blue
4) Timezone: Eastern Standard

KidA (Allstar)
Wangifold (Allstar)
Dono (Allstar)
Link (Allstar)

6) Because I'm a narcissist, if you know/heard of me, what do you think of me? You're one of the, if not the best player I have ever played with. Plus you're a friend. 
7) Will you send confessionals? Yes
8) Will you show up to challenges? (We all skip some challenges sometimes and that's okay, but inactivity will not be tolerated)  I'll come to as many as I can. There may be a few during work hours.
9) Can you make live challenges if they start between 4 & 8 PM EST? 4:30 or beyond on non work days. (Most of the time. Weekends are hard)
10) Tell me something interesting about yourself or an experience you had that relates to how you'll play: Ummm I've been to over seven different countries and lived in 3. I know how to deal and appease different types of people.
11) Would you be open to coming back for future seasons if I ask you? Yup

open group

Applications for Chastain's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!