This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3534 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
Your answers had nothing to do with the reason you were the target. i trusted Mariah would be more loyal to me then you (turns out I was right there) and wanted to be with her and zarak at the final 3 because I had put all my trust in Zarak (you need to put trust into somebody in a game usually and sometimes it doesn't pan out) since we were calling the shots together all game.

So my vote is really up in the air
3534 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
L O L "calling the shots" do we have guns?
3534 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
I think the moose is hiding them...
3534 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
his antlers are ak 47s

he's got ak 94 on his head
3534 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
I knew it! I think it was his eyes that made me suspicious.
3534 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
next season if they shoot the llama they win lol
3534 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
I like that idea.
3534 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
No, the llama is friendly.
3534 days 1 hour ago
DryIceBros
Aw. ;(
3534 days 1 hour ago
MariahAnn
I have submitted by vote ;)
3534 days ago
DryIceBros
Whoever wins, good luck Zarak. :)
3534 days ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak:

Why didn't you choose me?
Mariah, I feel that you had connections on the jury that dry probably did not have. I know you were close to mearl. you didnt betray jabbar or mattie and that was 3 jury votes right there and by the post-elimimation message nick sent out I can tell his vote didn't seem likely.

Do you think that if you took me that you wouldn't make it?
Yeah,  I was relatively sure about that.

Who did you vote each time?
Everytime someone went, I did vote them out.
3534 days ago
TheRealSlimShady
This is a question for both of you.. Other than ride stronger players coattails then just cut them lose what have you actually contributed to the game? I don't think either of you deserve to be here but either way congratulations.

Nattie - I made strong strategical moves. Every big move made post-merge I had some say in organising it.
3534 days ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak:  Don't mistake getting to FTC without votes equals good gameplay...just means that you were considered less of a threat.  Consider Sugar from S17 of the CBS survivor.

Elias, I planned to play an under the radar game, strategically, I had a very strong hold on the game. I do admit that my social game was lacking and I did rely on Mearl to get the votes for most tribals just because if those moves were attributed to me. I feel I would've had a bigger target on my back and I would not be here today.
3534 days ago
TheRealSlimShady
So why the hell should I vote for you?
Do you agree or disagree with my analysis? What do you see differently, explain why you played that way
I believe you should vote for me because of my dominant strategic gameplay.  I did hide behind you mearl, that was in order to make sure I didn't have a target on myself,  I also did rely on your social game, as in the game I didn't want anyone to think I was any sort of threat,  I basically didn't want them to believe I was making moves.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!