This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3533 days 19 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Zarak: Now that your in the finals, do you think that people will ACTUALLY vote for you? Do you see why I said you were picking the winner of the game?

I hope they will see my strategic gameplay and reward me for that.  However if they feel Dry played a better game by all means vote for him.
3533 days 19 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Mariah -
My plan

Nick
Nattie
Elias
Mearl
You
Dry and I

the only thing that didn't happen the way I wanted it to was the mearl/Elias elimination combination,  Elias won immunity in that tribal so I had to make a big move and speed up when I voted Mearl
3533 days 19 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
best of luck Gregory
3533 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
You too. Although I would like to say one thing unless you ask more questions. I didn't rely on anyone else unless you count their trust. I'm not saying I didn't go through all of this making all the moves, because I would be lying, but I did most of my work by myself along with relying on people's trust. You can ignore this if this doesn't change anything about your decision.
3533 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
Elliott: I just saw your post. ._.' Either way, I didn't realize you were already voting him, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. Also, thanks. :)
3533 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
lol, Im pretty sure on who Im voting for, but Im also lost as to how I was "the biggest threat on the other side"...lolzies, oh well
3533 days 17 hours ago
DryIceBros
I have no idea what happened at that tribal council. Can you give me a hint on your vote? :P
3533 days 17 hours ago
rabbaj
LMFAO, you didnt hin to me tat I was etting voed out
3533 days 17 hours ago
DryIceBros
I didn't because I didn't know. We were both blindsided except the difference was that I'm still here (Surprisingly. :P).
3533 days 15 hours ago
Mearl
I can answer that. It was me and zarak. We blamed it on dry. I needed to take you out so that nattie and Mariah would be more loyal to myself pretty much. Sorry
3533 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
I SAVED YOU RAB BABY <3 But NATTIE told me we were voting DARA
3533 days 9 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Yea Rab, Mearl and I flipped that round.
3533 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
Yeah, I said to get out Dara because she was inactive.
3533 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
Now it's clear.
3532 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
How many people have voted?

open group

Jimbo's Survivor 3: Canada [GREGORYWINS]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!