This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3549 days 1 hour ago
LongedShorted
LIFER, CAN YOU AT LEAST GIVE US YOUR OPINIONS?

BEST TRIBAL:?
BEST JUROR?
BEST PLAYER?
BEST TRIBE?

NO?
3549 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
Cole91: I'm BEYOND pissed at this point. LIKE WTF BLAKE!!!!

Seriously, if I go home because FUCKING AMF gets cold feet thanks to FUCKING BLAKE BEING A PUSSY ASS BITCH, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE I WILL TELL BLAKE STRAIGHT UP THAT HE'S NOT GETTING ANYONE'S FUCKING JURY VOTE!!! I"M BEYOND FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW, LIKE FUCKING SERIOUSLY DUDE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3549 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
idk why some of yall were so bitter that i voted you out cuz in your confessionals you said you  wanted to target me at some point!!
*glares at Joe and Nick*
3549 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
So since I apparently can't make it any plainer and based on merge confessionals you were all being Russell Hantz wannabes and getting hard from talking smack about your fellow contestants in an online survivor game, I'll repeat one more time that I wasn't trying at all and made only input in pretty much everything, since apparently you all thought I was a power hungry deceptive egomaniac.

It's not
that
hard

:)
3549 days 1 hour ago
LongedShorted
I didn't talk smack about anyone in mine...wow?
3549 days 1 hour ago
LongedShorted
I think...
3549 days 1 hour ago
LongedShorted
Oh in the beginning...yeah oops
3549 days 1 hour ago
amf7410
I didn't talk smack about anyone :o
and I still didn't vote you out :p
3549 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Also wherever you are me2013 you can go fuck yourself I'm done pretending to find your half-sentient gibberish to be even remotely meaningful in any way
3549 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Not you Andy and I know Blake's opinion probably changed because he copied my quotes and it makes me feel good when people do thag
3549 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
I pretty much mean like 3 people i shouldnt have said "all of you"
3549 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
did i talk shit about you
3549 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
EclipseFan37 has failed again
3549 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
survivorworld33 3 min ago
you are sereously the most full of shit stupid player ever get a damn life
3549 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
cuz i didnt think i talked shit about you you were in my alliance the entire time and i didnt vote u out

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!