This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3548 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
blueu22 Are you fuckin stupid? Are you 5 years old? I know Sandra didn't receive any votes I SAID THAT. Parvati still used the fucking idol on her. That's what this fuckin blog states. Jesus Christ you're a fuckin hemorrhoid
3548 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Ur still the same ugly as fuck avi that called me a poor ass and said that he is so special because he is rich and has a mansion so u might as well get banned so we dont have to see you again!
3548 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
what
3548 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
what are you fucking taking about
3548 days 15 hours ago
Lifer107
Best tribal was the extra vote fiasco
3548 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Theyre quotes from my WALL OF WISDOM
3548 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
dos it make you fell good to make fun of somome with disabilteys
3548 days 15 hours ago
LongedShorted
blueu22 Are you fuckin stupid? Are you 5 years old? I know Sandra didn't receive any votes I SAID THAT. Parvati still used the fucking idol on her. That's what this fuckin blog states. Jesus Christ you're a fuckin hemorrhoid

YESSSSS SLAY HIM
3548 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
ME
3548 days 15 hours ago
Archerskyfire
19 min agoamf7410
idk why some of yall were so bitter that i voted you out cuz in your confessionals you said you  wanted to target me at some point!!
*glares at Joe and Nick*

That was before we were aligned hun, k ty
3548 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
agoLifer107
There's a Skype chat alliance: Cfff, Survivorfan37, Me2013, LongedShorted, amf7410, ArcherSkyFire, blueu22, and TheEclipse

They've talked way to much to be posting there shizz but keep that in mind ya

:)
3548 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
JosephinaAlexis was robbed
3548 days 12 hours ago
Cole91
player of the season??
3548 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
why are you looking for player of the season, do you want some sort of recognition for your game
3548 days 3 hours ago
Cole91
Not exactly. I was just curious about awards. Every season has them. Wouldnt mind if villain and hero of tge season was announced too

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!