This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 - Koinonia

Topic » Boardroom #2 - Koinonia

3563 days 5 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Cherry - second time in a row you guys have gone without submission, how could this happen?

Lola - You're the project manager, Cherry almost got fired last week or the same thing, why should you not be fired

Calvin - You said your busy doing summer homework, do you have enough time for this game?

Gleality - I havent noticed you doing much of anything, am i wrong?

Lola as project manager please select one person you beleive is partially responsible for your loss.

Answer the questions, because i have half a mind to fire you all.
3563 days 5 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Calvin - You said your busy doing summer homework, do you have enough time for this game?

Of course, i monitored the group all weekend and helped adjust the idea for the game several times. I pointed out the flaws that it had and helped it fit the requirements, you would see that if someone had submitted it to you. I had also just assumed that the PM would learn from last time to submit it early or at least mail each member asking to submit it
3563 days 5 hours ago
cherryplop11
Cherry - second time in a row you guys have gone without submission, how could this happen?
----
I thought because I had ballsed up with it last week and had so much blame from lola that she would have submitted. She had not allocated any of us to submit it when she was struggling and in all fairness since smoothstalker had posted directly after her, I thought he would have done it.
3563 days 5 hours ago
Zmiles02
I asked them to send it I should not be fired because cherry did the same thing and she didn't get fierd
3563 days 5 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, thank you Calvin.
3563 days 5 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I'm here to compete and actually win tasks. If I'm still in the game i'm definitely going to be the next project manager and i can promise you a submitted task
3563 days 5 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
You guys clearly lack communication, am i fair in saying that?
3563 days 5 hours ago
Zmiles02
I chose gently to. Go in the board room
3563 days 5 hours ago
cherryplop11
Joe, completely fair in saying that.
3563 days 5 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
We worked together well in the group when we were developing and shaping the game idea, but it would help to send out a mail asking others to submit the task
3563 days 5 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright, Cherry, Calvin. Your guys may be dismissed, you guys are safe.

Lola, Gleality, you guys are going into the boardroom where one of you will be fired.
3563 days 5 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Lola, Gleality, i am going to allow you each 1 final statement to why you should not be fired.
3563 days 5 hours ago
Zmiles02
because i was on mobile and i accually did the game
3563 days 5 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
so youre saying Gleality did not help you guys?
3563 days 5 hours ago
cherryplop11
:O
3563 days 5 hours ago
Zmiles02
He did help but we were the only actives. Here mostly we did all of the editing tires his idea and we are the only ones here

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!