This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom #2 - Koinonia

Topic » Boardroom #2 - Koinonia

3563 days 20 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
okay, you keep talking about how your on a mobile device, it seems like a bit of a disavantage. Do you have access to a compute or are you stuck with your mobile?
3563 days 20 hours ago
Zmiles02
He also did nothing in the 1st challenge
3563 days 20 hours ago
Zmiles02
My computer is at the shop for along time and my other one we'll is having bad viriuses
3563 days 20 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
so basically you have no access to a computer, that doesnt look good for you. If you cant access the tools to play this game, maybe you shouldnt be playing.
3563 days 20 hours ago
Zmiles02
But I can help people in challenges my computer will be back in 2 weeks and why fire me just for a computer judge me for who I am
3563 days 20 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
this game is not about character its about work quality, and your situation negatively affects your work quality.
3563 days 20 hours ago
Zmiles02
Ok I can try to find a friends computer
3563 days 20 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
im waiting for Gleality to speak to make a final decision.
3563 days 12 hours ago
Gleality
i did everything this round,joe... iwas the one that ,made up  the whole game idea,everyone else was just  agreeing the whole time,Cherryplop did nithing but say negative things,like whats not right and stuff,Zmiles i cant he would say i did nothing this round,he did most of the task while he just modified it ...Cherryplop should get fired because most of the conversation was between me,Smooth and Zmiles
3563 days 12 hours ago
Gleality
I havent noticed you doing much of anything, am i wrong?

yes,disagree with you,i did most of the task while zmiles just sat there and agreed with everything i said
3563 days 11 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Alright well this is a difficult decision. Becuase i think both of yall have potential, but one of you needs to be fired. So i have made a decision.
3563 days 11 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Lola, you were the project manager, it is ultimately your job to deliver a victory. And you did fail.
3563 days 11 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
Gleality, your contributions have been less conspicuous, whether or not that means they are existent, im not sure.
3563 days 11 hours ago
BigJoeFrimodt
But my mind is made up
and...
Lola, you're fired!

open group

Big Joe's Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!