This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cole's Survivor: Season Two Applications

Topic » Cole's Survivor: Season Two..

3368 days 21 hours ago
Cole91
After a very successful season one, I'm back with a brand new season! I'm hoping to bring in another active cast and looking forward to hosting the second season of my newly revamped series. Season One, Survivor Poland was Back to the Basics. However season two has something different in store for the players. Season twist, cast, and location will all remain a secret until the Survivor Poland Reunion Show. If you are looking for a new and exciting series to play in, you found it. Apply for Cole's Survivor Season Two Today!

___________________________________________________________________________________

APPLICATION:

Username:
First Name:
Last Name(make it up if you want):
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name):
Color Level:
Occupation(make it up if you want):
Skype Contact Info (if you have one):

SURVEY

Three words that describe you:

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor:

Previous group game experience (just name a few):

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live):

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists?

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your time in filling out the application! I'm really looking forward to hosting another season and I hopefully you'll be apart of that cast! Season two cast will be revealed at the Survivor Poland Reunion Show. If selected, you'll be hearing from me a little after the applications close. Can't wait to get started, and I hope you are as excited as I am. Any questions just message me or skype me at ColeConroy! Good luck!
3368 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
APPLICATION:

Username: OldNewz
First Name: Kendrick
Last Name(make it up if you want): Lamar
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): Newz
Color Level: Black
Male or Female: Male
Occupation(make it up if you want): Computer programmer
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): oldnewz12

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Loyal, Social, Active

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: You spammed me about it

Previous group game experience (just name a few): I've played Link's survivor, Bingo's Survivor, Suitman's survivor

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): That is perfect time for me.

Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Yup

Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?
Yessir

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Always have and always will :D
3368 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
APPLICATION:

Username: bigben1996
First Name: Soe
Last Name(make it up if you want): Kim
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name):"Ben"
Color Level: Black
Occupation(make it up if you want):  Ice Cream Scooper
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): rimproctector4001

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: I am Wangifold

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: You held me at gun point to apply

Previous group game experience (just name a few): Leli, Suits, Wangys, Bingos

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live):

Works for me

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?

Very

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?

Yup

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists?

Yep ;)
3368 days 16 hours ago
preznewton44
Username:  Preznewton44
First Name:  Cam
Last Name(make it up if you want):  Boswell
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name):
Color Level:  Blue
Male or Female:  Male
Occupation(make it up if you want):  Sommelier
Skype Contact Info (if you have one):  You know it.

SURVEY

Three words that describe you:  Merciless. Jackhammer.  Insatiable.

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor:  Your mail

Previous group game experience (just name a few):  See my bio

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live):  Yes

Of course.

Yes

Yes.  I'm not that petty.

Thank you for your time in filling out the application! I'm really looking forward to hosting another season and I hopefully you'll be apart of that cast! Season two cast will be revealed at the Survivor Poland Reunion Show. If selected, you'll be hearing from me a little after the applications close. Can't wait to get started, and I hope you are as excited as I am. Any questions just message me or skype me at ColeConroy! Good luck!

Pretty lengthy, but thank you anyway!
3368 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
APPLICATION:

Username:  Giraffez
First Name: Cameron
Last Name(make it up if you want): M
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): Cam
Color Level: PURPLE
Occupation(make it up if you want):  Chef
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): you got it

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Bitch Slut Honest

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: You mailed me

Previous group game experience (just name a few): look at my page for all the relevant ones

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): yes

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? yes

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? yes

yeah
3368 days 15 hours ago
Manipulation
APPLICATION:

Username: Manipulation
First Name: Andrew
Last Name(make it up if you want): Harrison
Color Level: Blue
Occupation(make it up if you want): Meth Cook
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): hatersheaven

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Depressing, Terrible, WorstPersonAlive

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: I played in your first...series? Generation? Yeah it's Gen I think.

Previous group game experience (just name a few): Um, KidA, Suitman, Cubsguy, manalord.

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): Yep!

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?: Depends on how much I'm being paid.

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?: Sure!

Si!
3368 days 9 hours ago
KOKidd
APPLICATION:

Username:KOKIdd
First Name:Brian
Last Name(make it up if you want):Adams
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first nameRockstar
Color Level:Black
Male or Female:Male
Occupation(make it up if you want):Bartender
Skype Contact Info (if you have one):Brian_adams3931

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Social, smart, Sneaky

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: Was in your first Gen, then you told me about it being started again.

Previous group game experience (just name a few):BHD,Wangy's,Massgustavo's

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live ): Of course

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Best i can be.

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Understand

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Of course
3367 days 7 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
APPLICATION:

Username: AlaskanFireDragon
First Name: Alaskan
Last Name(make it up if you want): Fire Dragon
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): Fire Dragon
Color Level: tv
Occupation(make it up if you want): student
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): bagelplatypus
SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Loyal, Social, Active

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: You famous

Previous group game experience (just name a few): I've played suitmans, fowlers, njdevils, BHDs, and many more

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): That is perfect time for me.

Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Yup

Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?
Yessir

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Always have and always will :D
3365 days 17 hours ago
levonini
APPLICATION:

Username: levonini
First Name: Andrew
Last Name(make it up if you want): Uems
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): Shrek
Color Level: black
Occupation(make it up if you want): Priest
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): i dont use skype

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: sassy, forward, sly

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: u told me to apply

Previous group game experience (just name a few): winner of blats hunger games and some others

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm ): most likely unless i have work

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Obvs

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Yes

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Yes
3363 days 16 hours ago
Carraid73
APPLICATION:

Username: Carraid73
First Name: Chris
Last Name(make it up if you want): Srihcsjhyn
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): I like my last name, so Srihcsjhyn.
Color Level: Blue
Occupation(make it up if you want): Bottom half of a horse costume at a local fair.
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): N/A

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: What you need.

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: Word of mouth (your mouth.)

Previous group game experience (just name a few): 7 Times in Suitmans. Also played in Obsurities/Manalords/Wangifolds.

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): As much as I can be.

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?: Yes

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Yes

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Yes.

3363 days 14 hours ago
_Adidas_
APPLICATION:

Username: _Adidas_
First Name: luis
Last Name(make it up if you want): Leal
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name):  Luis
Color Level:  gold
Male or Female:  male
Occupation(make it up if you want): barista
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): Luis.lealx

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: loyal, cutthroat, funny

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: I was asked to apply

Previous group game experience (just name a few): in my Tengaged bio 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): yes perfect time

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Always

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Understood

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Ofc
3363 days 9 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Coolexchangestudent
Dj
Malapitan
No nickname needed
Black
Male
Student
Dj.random13

Loyal, Strategic, UTR
Spam mail :o
Best stats are 1st once, 2nd twice, 3rd once, 4th thrice
Yes, won't be able to be in 7 pm challenges though.
Yes
Ok I understand
3363 days 9 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ok I'll vote in jury btw
3363 days 9 hours ago
yonni98
APPLICATION:

Username:
First Name:
Last Name(make it up if you want):
Color Level:
Occupation(make it up if you want):

SURVEY

Ruthless nice pretty lol
Well i have played in coles survivor last series he had got 3rd btw
Well got 3rd in coles got 6th in bingos and i have done a bunch more but dony remember i always get to the jury
Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live)
Yes

Btw i will vote in jury :)
3363 days 3 hours ago
WANJ
Username: WANJ
First Name: William
Last Name(make it up if you want): Johnson
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): Will
Color Level: Yellow
Occupation(make it up if you want): Student
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): I don't

SURVEY

Educated, Original, Passionate
I was just scrolling threw the group list
Previous group game experience (just name a few): last 5
Hunger Games: World At War Year 9: 11th
Hunger Games: World At War Year 10: 9th
Survivor: Honduras: 6th (Hosted by RedChaos) (Fan Favorite)
Ry's Survivor: Caribbean Islands: 11th
~Stun's 26th Annual Hunger Games~: 14th
Probably
Of course
Of Course
Of course
3362 days 21 hours ago
Copenhagen
Username: Copenhagen
First Name: Bryce
Last Name(make it up if you want): Scott
Color Level: Yellow
Occupation(make it up if you want): College Student

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Honest, Likable, Cocky (not arrogant cocky but just like a higher form or confidence cocky)

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: You mailed me :)

KidA's Survivor Sudan (got 15th/16, but because our tribe was split in half and I was seen as more threatening, that's what their confessionals basically said after the game ended)
Wangifold's Survivor Madagascar (currently in Final 10/16)

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): SHOULDNT be a problem although I cannot guarantee Wednesday's and weekends.

Yea, I like sending confessionals.

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? If I'm online and have my vote decided in time, yes

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Yes, I hate bitter jurors

open group

Cole's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!