This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 8

3634 days 15 hours ago
2Beastly
Lynching: To Lynch someone, the majority of the town has to agree. There are 10 Citizens so to lynch, 6/10 people will have to say "I want to Lynch (Name goes here)".

Please add "present" to show activity.

Day 8 will end at 7pm EST with or without a lynch.

Question

The doctor was finally able to save someone. Hopefully this day can also change the tides!

My question is always, who is the mafia?
3634 days 15 hours ago
crazyguy711
im still lynching teamjacz
3634 days 15 hours ago
teamjacz
I really don't want to lynch you because I have failed twice now so.....
Crazy may I ask why you've wanted me lynched so badly? What evidence other than me wanting to help the citizens so badly?
3634 days 15 hours ago
EternalBlossom
present.
3634 days 15 hours ago
wildboy12
present
3634 days 15 hours ago
jtalylor0800
Present
3634 days 12 hours ago
willsampson12
Present
3634 days 12 hours ago
Talian
I thought that there would Be more mafia people.. We are the Only 10 people left which means that at least 6 of us are not mafia.. Cause if i understood right we Lose when the mafia number of people is Higher Than the citizens one..we need to Be careful Now on because these are Our Last lynches before we Lose.. And it sucks cause we have no Clues and it's all about luck..
3634 days 12 hours ago
Talian
Plus we've been very unlucky until Now.. Only one mafia died but Only because he suicided..
3634 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
Same here, I was expecting there to be a little less than half the original town mafia.
I honestly think the mafia is just sitting pretty hiding it out because they know how easy we all will turn on each other.
3634 days 10 hours ago
Talian
Well Maybe we should lynch the one that never spoke that much.. Who should it Be? I mean i never heard tetsuya or jtal say something.. Maybe they're just hiding in the shadow ho pong well Lynch each other..
3634 days 9 hours ago
Tetsuya
I'm kinda busy with my college studies, sorry, never got the chance to speak up and Ive been voting for the past few days.
3634 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Yeah but i mean.. This is difficult cause ITs all about Luck.. We have no actual clue..
3634 days 8 hours ago
Talian
But what i need to know is.. Do mafia people know each other or they Only know they are but they Don't know Who else is ? 2beastly.. Can we know? Cause if they know they could Be the ones that start all the lynch Chain..
3634 days 8 hours ago
Talian
Ok i tried by best trying to figure out Who the mafia is.. I Will say it again.. It's all about Luck but i looked at all the days we spent in this game and read all the comments trying to find a clue.. The Only one (i can Be wrong tho ) i Found is the post Teamjacz wrote earlier today:

"I really don't want to lynch you because I have failed twice now so.....
Crazy may I ask why you've wanted me lynched so badly? What evidence other than me wanting to help THE CITIZENS so badly?"

I mean .. He said THE CITIZENS and not US .. Which means he is NOT a citizen..

I repeat.. I could be wrong.. But

I want to lynch Teamjacz
3634 days 4 hours ago
teamjacz
citizens, meaning, collective group of citizens. When I say citizens, I include myself. When I say citizens, I am referring to the whole group.
This is pretty much the citizens vs. The mafia.
But whatever

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!