This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Finale!

Topic » Season 1 Finale!

3638 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
a citizen.
3638 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
Which means willsampson12, was a mafia member.
3638 days 11 hours ago
wildboy12
i knew webly was mafia remember when i messaged you that on accident on the first day 2beastly lol
3638 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
haha! You should have pushed for him to get lynched!
3638 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
I am introducing the point system to this group game. I will gift the highest ranking player!

All 4 mafia players will get 4 points for winning this season. Crazyguy711, will get 1 point for successfully saving EternalBlossom. Since Maddog suicided and wasn't lynched, he will get 0 points, had he been active. He would have received 2 points.

Season 2 will have 6 new roles! You are all welcomed to join. Thank you for making my first season fun!
3638 days 11 hours ago
Talian
Wow can't wait:)
3638 days 11 hours ago
2Beastly
Also, if you have any suggestions to make this game better. Please post here or mail me! I will introduce the new roles tomorrow and change some stuff up before season 2 starts :)
3638 days 10 hours ago
teamjacz
I was suspicious of Webly in the very beginning but I was like eh
HAHA I'M SO GLAD ETERNAL WASN'T MAFIA UGH
Crazy wow I really didn't think you were an citizen let alone our doctor lol
How does everyone feel knowing I was being honest?
3638 days 9 hours ago
crazyguy711
Haha sorry teamjacz lol
3638 days 9 hours ago
EternalBlossom
i knew tetsuya was mafia. thats why i was attacked.
3638 days 8 hours ago
Webly
Lol, tbh it would not have been hard to figure out our mafia team. Half of them didn't even respond to the kill messages.
3638 days 2 hours ago
Tetsuya
I'm definitely only targetting TeamJacz and Talia :)

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!