This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

3423 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, let's just hear what they have to say like always...I do agree, Bobby is obviously a suspect at this point, but I'd rather give him a chance, like I do every time.
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
Yes, I want to hear between Bobby and Zorbo.
3423 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
It's not Zorbo or Maviel just sayin
I don't want to say anything without them wanting me too though
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
Um, I have something to say then.
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
I think I know all 3 of the mafia or bad people left.
3423 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Who? :~/
3423 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
bklimas 
kevinfell
robulusjgreisone ?
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
Guys... I'm the Detective. For days I've been racking up non-suspicious results of other people, on the first day I investigated monkeymaniac who ended up dying. Then, I investigated awwsum11 who was not suspicious. Day three, I investigated Maviel who was not suspicious. Day four, I investigated bklimas who was not suspicious which was why I made sure that he was not lynched yesterday. Last night, I investigated robulus (while I should have probably investigated zorbo), but robulus was not suspicious. So robulus is most likely jester.

That leaves
zorbo
Robby
snowgirl
get_right
kevin

We know Robby is santa so take him off... and he just kinda revealed that zorbo is innocent which leaves snowgirl, get_right, and kevin. So, yeah we pretty much uncovered mafia.
3423 days 22 hours ago
Robbyjak
i wish atleast one of them were nommed -_-
what are we gonna do then lol
3423 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, remember, the Janitor can clear someone's record...
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
um that's a really good question. I have no idea. If we lynch robulus and robulus is in fact jester, he would kill someone else from town so obviously that is a terrible idea. We should choose between bklimas, Maviel, and zorbo.
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
is there a janitor in this? :|
3423 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, can I admit to you guys something...?
3423 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
And yes, there is
3423 days 22 hours ago
Webly
if you want lol

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!