This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

3423 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
oh yeah thats true
what kevin said is pretty suspicious though
so i think we can be semi sure that hes one
honestly since someones gotta be lynched i think we should lynch bklimas and if hes not hes not but someone is gonna get lynched anyways lol and this way we'll atleast be sure who the mafia is
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
So...I can't die at night...
3423 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
Executioner?
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
Yep
3423 days 16 hours ago
Webly
:O why?

also, I totally agree with Robby. If any of the people up were janitor'd, the most likely candidate is bklimas because of how quick he was to lynch someone that one day.
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
And one of the people on the block is my target
3423 days 16 hours ago
Webly
nvm about the "why" now lol
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
So I was wondering if you guys would be okay with lynching them...I know it's a hard thing to ask, but I've tried to help out this town as much as I can. I don't want to say who it is, but I just wanted to run the idea by you guys...
3423 days 16 hours ago
Webly
omg this is so complicated lol. So, who is your target? :X will you tell us?
3423 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
lol just tell us who it is :P i mean it really just depends on who your target is if ill agree to lynch them lol
3423 days 16 hours ago
Webly
umm well you will turn into a jester after we lynch your target so it's a tough call. I believe that you'd remain townsided though. It's not like any of the bad people are very active.
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, it's zorbo
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
Nope, I can't turn into a Jester if he's lynched. Only if he is killed at night will I become a Jester
3423 days 16 hours ago
Robbyjak
sorry i cant lynch zorbo lol
the rest of you are welcome to do whatever but i gotta do what i think is best for the townies and of course myself

so i vote to lynch bklimas
3423 days 16 hours ago
awwsum11
That's fine...I imagine he's a Santa Helper, so I respect your opinion.

open group

2Beastly's Mafia: Game 6 Accepting!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!