This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 1 EPISODES

Topic » SEASON 1 EPISODES

3414 days 12 hours ago
PSULucky
This is where season 1's episodes will be posted. Please do not talk here. Talk in the discussion forum. Any talking here will be deleted.
3410 days 9 hours ago
blandin12
EPISODE 1: “Deadly Milk” Written by blandin12

Sylvia and Stan are driving down the motorway towards a town called Greenville in North Carolina. It is winter time and is freezing outside the car, but it has yet to snow. Stan has the steering wheel while Sylvia holds her mobile phone to her right ear.
“Yes! Yes, we’re almost there,” Sylvia says over the phone, “Yes, we will bring you some milk mom. Does Dad want anything?” There is a long pause while Sylvia’s ears are forced to listen to their Parents gossip to her. Every now and then, Sylvia makes a small agreeing noise while secretly laughing with Stan about their weird parents. Sylvia tries to end the call, but finds that she keeps repeating herself, “okay… bye… bye… bye now… bye.”

“We have to get Mom some milk,” Sylvia states. “At the next gas station we can grab her some then.”
“How are they?” Stan asks, but keeping his eyes focused on the motorway.
“Good. Dad just retired from his job a few days ago so we’re going to celebrate when we get down there,” Sylvia smiles while tapping on her phone.
“Cool, but I will have to have a rest when I get there. I’ve been working on the construction site all week and I’m just dried of energy.” Stan moans while Sylvia slightly rolls her eyes. Typical Stan to want to go to sleep.

While Sylvia is looking out her window at the trees and other cars passing, she notices something.
“There’s a gas station there!” Sylvia directs.
“I have eyes you know.” Stan replies, argumentatively. Stan pulls the car over into the gas station. Sylvia and Stan both jump out the car.
“I’m going to go get Mom’s milk. Come pay when you’re finished filling the tank.” Sylvia shouts as she jogs into the small store. She goes over to the isle that sells milk and picks up a large cartoon. As she picks it up, the lights that shine down on her and the milk isle shut down. In the corner of her eyes, she also notices every car’s lights shut down outside on the motorway.

“STAN!” Sylvia shouts as she instantly sprints back outdoors and calls his name again. “STAN!”
Stan is sprinting towards her as all the cars in the close by motorway are losing control of their power and it has seemed to cause an accident. Cars are crashing into one another as the drivers panic because they have all lost power to their cars. A huge truck slowly swerves round, tumbling over cars, crushing any soul that is still inside. As Stan runs towards Sylvia, a huge scene of death is occurring only a few meters behind him. Stan instantly grabs Sylvia and basically throws her back inside the small gas station store.

The two workers at the till begin freaking out. One is quite a young man, the other is a fairly elder woman, at least in her mid 50’s or 60’s. The man tries to calm her down by helping her to a chair in the back office, only to find it locked.
“Mable, who has the key?” He asks.
“Tony. But he left a couple of minutes ago and forgot to leave them with me,” She panics, slowly falling to the floor behind the counter until she is no longer in sight. The boy just stands there, unsure of what to do. So he backs of into the corner in shock.

Sylvia and Stan, the only customers in the shop decide to try and help. Sylvia pulls out a large box and takes the lady’s hand.
“Come sit down alright?” Sylvia advised. She tried to smile while she helped but it was a smile that was obviously covering fear.
“Thank you so much. Your so kind,” the lady cries as she slowly sits on to the box, relaxing herself slightly.
3410 days 9 hours ago
blandin12
Stan storms up to the counter, grabbing the boy by the shoulders. The boy that works there is a lot taller than Stan and Sylvia, but is quite skinny and young and has no muscle to him. This means that Stan is not afraid to become aggressive.
“PHONE THE FUCKING POLICE!” Stan demands, shaking the boy by the shoulders.
“I can’t! The phone is in the back office and we don’t have the keys!” The boy revealed to Stan. But Stan’s eyes only became more angry as he shoved the boy back into the wall behind the counter. The boy just stood there in fear.
“WHAT SORT OF FUCKING GAST STATION IS THIS!?” Stan stresses, knocking tin cans of the shelves in anger.
“STANLEY, STOP!” Sylvia shouts over the isle to him, “They’re trying to help now leave them alone!” Stan listens to Sylvia and his anger slowly decreases from that point. He walks off, muttering to himself.

The entire front side of the shop is made of glass so Stan, Sylvia and the two workers are forced to over watch all of the chaos that is occurring on the nearby motorway.
“We need to help those poor people,” Mable cries with her head in her hands. Sylvia quickly pops her head up over the small isle and looks out the window. There is a huge pile of crashed cars that must continue down the motorway for a long way. A few people are climbing out of the wreckage with blood all over their faces. Sylvia begins to cry while she covers her mouth with her hand. Stan slowly walks up beside her. “How are we going to get to Mom and Dad’s now? Fuck sake.” Stan stresses, “God knows how many people must have died.”

Sylvia and Stan spot 5 people making their way towards the store from the crash. Sylvia and Stan instantly make their way outside into the winter cold and begin helping. There is a boy and what looks like his father. The father is carrying his boy to the store. A few steps behind them is a middle aged black man, slightly overweight who is also journeying to the store entrance. Behind them is a very large and muscular man carrying an unconscious teen girl on his back to the store. There are three groups of people that need help to the store but only there is only two to help: Stan and Sylvia. Who will they help?

(Go to the poll to decide who they help)
3407 days 15 hours ago
blandin12
EPISODE 2: "Much to Consider" Written by blandin12

Sylvia and Stan walk out the glass door entrance to the gas station door and peer at the approaching people, judging who needs the help. Sylvia notices the boy and what looks like his father. She instantly runs and thinks of the kid.
“Thank you so much!” The man cries. The man has blood all over his face, and the boy also has blood splattered around his body and a large patch of bloody clothing around his thigh.
“You’re welcome, are either of you hurt?” Sylvia asks, helping the man carry his boy to the front entrance.
“My leg hurts! Bad!” The boy screams, “I can’t walk on it,” He continues. The boy’s eyes water more and more as he gets closer to the shop entrance. Sylvia is supporting one shoulder while the man supports the other, to make sure his son does not have to put pressure on his bad leg.
“What are your names? I’m Sylvia. That’s my brother Stanley.” Sylvia asks, trying to make conversation. She also tilts her head into her brother’s direction, but the man is too focused to look.
“I’m Jason. This is my son, Nathan.” Jason sighs, just plain tired. Sylvia thinks he must be tired from the incident and carrying his son.
“Thank you Sylvia. Me and my boy are grateful.” Jason tries to smile.

Stanley runs past the black man and to the large man carrying the unconscious girl on her back.
“I got it, but thanks man.” The large guy says, not even breaking a sweat. The large guy is huge, a lot bigger than Stan, and Stan is a fairly strong man. But then again, Stan is quite short. The large guy is very muscular and tall and just a big person in general. The girl he carries on her back is the opposite. She has blonde, soft hair and is wearing a lot smudged make-up. She is short, skinny and looks like a typical teenage sex symbol.
“Please, let me help. I didn’t run all the way out here for nothing.” Stan grits his teeth.
“Thanks man, but I got it. I appreciate it though. We need to get her inside. She’s knocked out,” the large man explains, tugging her on his back like some huge troll, “what’s your name, man?”
“Stanley… Stan. Just Stan. That’s my sister there, Sylvia. We saw you needed help.” Stan lectures on.
“You saw wrong man, I don’t need help. I’m fine on my own,” The guy explains. Stan gets a little angry considering he did just run back out into the danger zone to help, but he lets his anger calm inside of him. “I’m Harrison. If you want, call me Harris. I don’t know the girl’s name.” Harrison says.

Sylvia and Jason carry Nathan through the glass door and lay him up against the shelves. Then Harrison comes in, carrying the girl. He gently puts her down in the corner, making sure her head is in a comfortable position. Stan comes in shortly after. Then the black man limps in. His overweight belly slightly sticking out. His wide facial features suggest his from African decent, but looks fairly American.
“I’m sorry we didn’t…” Sylvia apologizes, but is cut off by the black man.
“Don’t worry. It’s fine. You thought of the children first. Thank you for that.” He assured. Sylvia felt relaxed. But then Sylvia remembered that he was limping.
“You’ve hurt your leg.” Sylvia states.
“Think I’ve sprained it. Damn.” The black man chuckles, sitting down on top of the counter by the till.
“What’s your name?” Sylvia asks, following the man, “I’m Sylvia. That’s my brother Stanley.” She smiles.
“It’s Eddie.”
3407 days 15 hours ago
blandin12
“Alright. First things first, we need to call the police or an ambulance,” Jason demands.
“No point. All the phones are fried. As well as anything electrical,” Harrison explains, “an EMP shockwave has occurred, leaving anything electrical fried.”
“How do you know this?” The boy worker asks.
“I work in the army. The police will soon find out what’s happened and will come help in no time. We should just…”
Harrison is cut off by a loud screeching noise that fills their ears as they all fall into a crouch on the floor.
“MAKE IT STOP!” Nathan cries as Jason covers his son’s ears. Everyone girts their teeth. They all try and talk but no one can hear each other as it grows louder and louder. They are just forced to wait out the noise, there is no escaping it. Sylvia crawls over to Stan, and they hold each other’s ears shut. Sylvia feels her hand getting wet and pulls it from Stan’s ear and see’s blood.

BOOM! CRASH! BOOM! CLANG! BOOOOOOM!

The noise is over, and the ground vibrates violently. They slowly raise back to standing, except for the women worker and Nathan who stay sitting. Also the unconscious girl.
“Are you okay?” Sylvia panics.
“Yeah, why?” Stan asks, “I’m more concerned what that fucking racket was.”
“Your ear is bleeding.” Sylvia worries.
“Holy shit…” Stan whispers as his eyes widen to the size of golf balls. Sylvia follows his eyes out the window to a plane that has crashed about 100 metres away from them, on the highway, on top of all of the crashed cars. Half of the front glass windows are now shattered due to the noise of the crashed plane.

“This is just… fucked up.” Eddie complains, resting his head in his hands. Eddie just gives up speaking. The poor female worker is scared to death and is breathing heavily as she sits on her box that Sylvia helped her with.
“That’s a fucking passenger plane! SHIT!” Stan shouts, stressing out.
“Look, half of us are hurt. Maybe we should just walk to a hospital?” Jason suggests.
“Are you crazy? The hospital is about an hour walk away! And then we need to carry it all back. I don’t think that’s a good idea.” The boy worker says, “We should go out there and help people! What if there are people hurt in the cars? What if they’re trapped? What if anyone is still alive on the plane!?”
“Man, that’s not a good idea. We should stay put for the time being. Gather more information or wait for help. I work in the army man, I know what I’m talking about,” Harrison explains, “trust me.”

(Go to the poll and decide what plan to follow)
3407 days 15 hours ago
blandin12
PSULucky is having a few problems with the poll, so if it isn't up by the time you've finished reading, come back a little later and vote! But don't forget to comment your thoughts!
3393 days 19 hours ago
blandin12
EPISODE 3: “The EMP shockwave” Written by blandin12

“Look everyone. It’s gone to FUCKING SHIT OUT THERE! Harrison seems to be the only one who has some sense to stay where it’s safe. I’m staying here,” Stan shouts. He tries to convince them all into some sense.
“My brother’s right. We should stay,” Sylvia adds with a more relaxing tone.
“Thanks guys. I promise you, I know what I am talking about. I didn’t serve the army for four years to not learn shit,” Harrison explains.
“So what? We just wait here? My son’s leg is bleeding badly!” Jason stresses while he rubs Nathan’s head gently.
“Please…” Nathan cries.
“I’m sorry. But hundreds of people have just died out there! You expect us to go back out?” Stan begins to argue.
“For the health of my son… YES!” Jason screams back at him.
Stan and Jason both stand up. Jason is a little taller than Stan, but Stan doesn’t feel intimidated at all.
“We have a bleeding leg! A sprained ankle and a fucking unconscious girl! WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!” Jason screams to Stan. But then Jason diverts his attention to Harrison. “I hope you’re happy.”
“Leave him the fuck alone! We all need help! We can’t just walk miles to go help your family for your own selfish reasons! My ear hurts like hell! But it’s not fucking safe out there!” Stan screams. Jason backs off a little. His eyebrows rise in sadness.
“So that’s it then?” Jason panics. Everyone is dead silent in the shop. The majority of them feel bad while Jason looks around for help, and finds none. Sylvia looks at the floor, ashamed. But she knows this is for the best.

The entire shop has gone quiet for a small while. Jason has his boy, Nathan, in his arms, comforting his pain. The old lady that works there is still sitting on her box. She is calming down now and beginning to except the violent incident that just happened outside. The boy who works there sits on a separate box, talking to Mable. Stan and Sylvia stand by the broken windows, looking out at all of the crashed cars, the huge broken plane, and all the smoke.
“Jason is pretty angry with us for choosing to stay,” Sylvia says.
“Yeah. Well, I’m sorry. But, I’m going to listen to the man who works in the army,” Stan explains with a sarcastic look.
“Do you know what’s happened to Nathan’s leg?” Sylvia asks.
“No. it’s bleeding a lot though. I’m sure he can hold out,” Stan assures. The conversation goes quiet for a little while.
“I can’t believe that just fucking happened! Look at all the smoke! So many people must have died. Is it some sort of terrorist attack?” Sylvia asks.
“Could be. I don’t know. All I know is I’d much rather be with Mom and Dad right now.” Stan sighs, looking at the shiny, tiled ground of the gas station shop.
3393 days 19 hours ago
blandin12
Harrison begins searching the unconscious girl who still lays in the corner. She searches her pockets thoroughly.
“What are you doing?” The boy worker asks.
“Searching her for identification,” Harrison explains.
“How do you know her?” Eddie asks as he rubs his ankle gently which has also swollen a lot more.
“She was bleeding in the back seat of a car. She had some friends who were… far… past needing help when I saw her,” Harrison says. Harrison does not become affected by his own words. He’s used to death.
“Amber!” Harrison almost shouts as he stand up, holding the girl’s driving licence in his hands. He studies it for a while, “She’s 16.”
Harrison puts the licence back in the girl’s pocket.

“Ok,” Eddie begins, “just to make sure, why the hell has all the cars crashed… a plane fell out of the god damn sky… and why there’s no electricity?” Eddie asks, rubbing his sprained ankle. Everyone looks at Harrison.
“There was an EMP shockwave man. It must have been a big one,” Harrison explains.
“What does that mean exactly?” Eddie asks.
“EMP shockwave, stands for electrical magnetic pulse, causes anything electrical within a certain radius to fry. Mobiles… cars… planes… etc. If the wave was big enough to affect a damn plane, it must have emitted from a large source of power, like a power station,” Harrison lectures. Everyone stares at him, feeling sorry for themselves. Feeling sorry for the mess they are in.
“Is that also why it’s fucking freezing in here?” Stan adds, shivering. He holds his ear in pain as the blood around it has crusted.
“Yeah man. Is there anything in the back office to keep us warm?” Harrison asks, turning around, facing the two workers, “what are your names by the way?”
“I’m Sean. That’s Mable. And you can’t get back there. Our boss Tony left with the keys.”
“He was supposed to leave the keys with me but forgot to. There aren’t any blankets back there either. But there’s some chairs, “Mable adds as her back begins to ache from sitting on a box.
“And there’s some spare coats if you guys are cold?” Sean states.
“Can we just… break the door down?” Eddie asks.
“NO! This is a gas station store! That’s direct violation to the store’s property! Plus the lock is super strong. It won’t crack.” Sean frowns, crossing his arms. It’s hard to take him seriously in his uniform.
“Well then, we need to find Tony and his keys to get back there. How long did he leave before all this shit happened?” Harrison asks.
“About two, three minutes?” Mable responds, sighing in pain from the aching.
“We’ll get the keys later though, right now, we need to wait for help.” Harrison explains, sitting back down.

The shop falls quiet again. There are plans to get keys, but until then, it is best to wait it out for help and figure out what’s going on. Nathan sits on Jason’s lap asleep while Jason rubs his head. Mable and Sean both sit on plastic boxes, chatting with each other. Eddie sits alone, rubbing his ankle which is in pain. The girl still lays unconscious on the floor. Harrison and Stan are talking while they both stand by the broken windows. Who will Sylvia talk to?
3393 days 19 hours ago
blandin12
(Go to the poll to decide who Sylvia talks to)
3378 days 21 hours ago
blandin12
EPISODE 4: “First Encounters” Written by blandin12

The sun is beginning the set over the horizon, leaving an orange glow over the sky. The crashed cars outside, all piled on top of one another, still emit a think some into the air. The plane still smokes incredibly, creating a low cloud above the highway, gas station and surrounding woods. Nathan has fallen asleep in Jason’s arms. Everyone is tired from the events that have just occurred.

Sylvia, trying to start conversation, walks over to Eddie who lays on the counter, looking at theceiling rubbing his slightly overweight stomach.
“Your ankle okay?” Sylvia asks, concerned.
“Getting better. It feels twice as good as earlier. Besides, with what just happened outside, fuck talking about my leg,” Eddie chuckles. He stands up, leaning against the counter, facing Sylvia, “are you okay?” He asks with deep eyes.
“Yeah. Just a shock, today. We was supposed to be going to our Dad’s retirement party,” Sylvia explains, “but then this happened.”
“We all have family. Where was it you was heading?” Eddie asks, curious.
“Greenville.”
“That’s not very far. Shit. This must have screwed over you and Stan’s day,” Eddie sighs, feeling sympathy for Sylvia, “I was just on my way to do my groceries.”
“Well, by the looks of it,” Sylvia smiles, “everything’s 100% off.”
She makes Eddie laugh.
“Thanks. It’s the first time I’ve laughed all day,” says Eddie.
Sylvia smiles and walks away to find some other business. Her eyes catch a glimpse outside and the sun has set. The sky is pitch black and stars are out. She just about notices how hard it is to walk around without any lights working.

She walks past Stan and Harrison who are silently discussing. She only just made them out in the darkness. They are eating canned carrots with their bare hands, she thinks. But this makes Sylvia realise how hungry she is too.
3378 days 21 hours ago
blandin12
Sylvia stands beside Jason who sits on the floor with his boy, Nathan, in his arms. Jason slowly tilts his head up and is certainly not happy to see Sylvia’s face.
“What’s wrong with his leg?” Sylvia asks with sorry eyes. She bends her knees, crouching, so she is with Jason’s level.
“It’s bleeding bad. Anyway why do you care? You thought it’d be better to stay here!” Jason whispers angrily, trying not to stir up everyone else. Sylvia just sighs.
“Look, I came over to apologize, okay? I know your son is hurt, and I came over in hopes for us to like each other again.” But Jason breaks down in silent tears.
“My fucking wife. She’s dead…” Jason carefully rolls Nathan off him onto the floor for a moment, “and my daughter. They’re gone.” Sylvia is unsure of how to react, so she just stares down at the floor. But Jason looks up with gritted teeth in anger.
“You thought life was bed until you see half your family covered in blood.”
Sylvia’s mouth drops and a tears leaves her eye. That sentence got to her. They sit in silence for a few minutes, until Sylvia takes off her jacket, and puts it on Nathan’s cold body. Jason looks at her with watering eyes and Sylvia smiles in return. Sylvia walks away, leaving Jason to mourn.
“Hey,” Jason says. Sylvia turns around, “We’re cool, okay?”
“yeah.”

A few hours later, almost midnight, or at least so they think, Nathan, Jason, Sylvia and Mable were asleep.
“She’s waking up,” Harrison states, crouching in front of Amber who’s eyelids slowly flicker open.
“WHO THE…” Amber begins to scream, but Harrison covers her mouth. He turns around to see Nathan and Jason toss in their sleep. Amber struggles to move, but Stan and Sean help pin her down. Eddie just watches from a distance.
“I’m going to remove my hand now. And your not going to scream and we’ll explain everything to you Amber,” Harrison states. Amber’s eyes widen is fear. How would this guy possibly know her name?

Harrison removes his hand, and Amber frowns in disgust.
“Where are my friends?” Amber whispers angrily. Harrison looks at the ground, and looks out the broken windows. Amber’s eyes widen, and she’s about to scream again before Harrison shuts her mouth again.

Stan backs off while he listens to the conversation Harrison has with Amber. About the shockwave, about the crash, everything. He notices that Amber seems hesitant to believe it’s true and just turns her nose in the air. But as Stan looks out the window, he sees a man pull himself out from the crash, limping out into the open. He is still a fair bit away, but Stan can only make out a silhouette of the man. It is obvious he looks at the gas station, but he then turn away again, limping off into the woods. Eddie instantly runs out into the darkness, despite his bad ankle, shortly followed by Stan. The footsteps get the guy’s attention, and begins limping towards them both. He sways quite gracefully side to side as he slowly makes his way to Eddie and Stan. Stan stands back as Eddie runs up to him.
3378 days 21 hours ago
blandin12
Stan watches in the background as Eddie approaches him. The strange man’s going in for a hug. Eddie and this man must know each other somehow, Stan thinks. But he was wrong. Eddie pushes the man away as he keeps limping towards Eddie. Eddie limps back to you in fear.
“He tried to fucking bite me! WHAT THE FUCK!” Eddie screams as he panics.
“Hang on, I have a torch in my pocket,” Stan relieves Eddie by pulling it out. He turns it on and shine it through the darkness, but what they find is not pretty.

This man has white flesh burnt to black. His clothes re almost in ashes and blood covers his face and his entire body. His left foot is completely squished and bone stick out of it. His lips are burnt off and so are his eye lids. He snaps his jaws as he grabs a hold off Stan, reaching out his mouth to try and bite him.

The others who were asleep inside the shop are now awake. Sylvia rubs her eyes and yawns.
“What’s going on out there?” She asks. Nathan, Jason and Mable wake up meanwhile.
“I don’t know. Should we help?” Harrison asks.
“No. I’m not going out there,” Sean shakes his head, walking behind the counter. He is trying to avoid danger.
“Oh dear, you’re awake…” Mable smiles, happy to see Amber’s not dead. She was worried Amber would be dead, considering everyone else is. But Amber is unsure of what to do, so she just raises one eyebrow in confusion, judging everyone and the situation she is in harshly.

“HOLY SHIT!” Harrison shouts, startling everyone. Everyone but Nathan and Jason look out the front broken windows as Stan swings a large piece of metal onto the limping guy’s head. Blood spills all onto the road, above where Stan stands. Eddie, a few metres behind him. Jason holds Nathan’s ears shut as Nathan cries at the chaos.
3378 days 21 hours ago
blandin12
Eddie and Stan enter back into the shop. Both silent, everyone staring at Stan with large, judgemental eyes.
“Fucking great! We have a murderer too? You missed that out Harrison!” Amber whispers.
“That’s not okay. When the police get here, your under arrest. Both of you.” Harrison shouts at the top of his lungs, clutching onto Eddie’s and Stan’s arms.
“Are you that stupid? No one is coming! Fucking no one. It’s been hours!” Stan almost cries, with blood gently splattered by his shoes and trousers. He holds a large bit of scrap metal, probably cars debree that is also drenched in blood.
“You killed him Stan. You can’t…” Sylvia cries, looking at the floor while she grips onto Stan’s shoulders, “Now he’s dead.”
“He was trying to bite us! He almost got Eddie! Tell ‘em Eddie!” Stan looks at him, for approval.
“He was! He wouldn’t stop! He seemed hungry for anything,” Eddie expresses with large eyes of shock, as he re-take his sitting position on the counter, re-gaining his breathe. Everyone falls short of words.
“Those people out there. They aren’t normal!” Eddie states, “I saw more like the guy who tried to bite us in the cars. They’re hungry for us.”

“Eva, get out! C’mon!” A girl cries outside. Everyone peers outside carefully of the news they just heard.
Two girls look towards the Gas Station Shop and begins jogging towards it slowly. One looks from Spanish decent.
“Let us in! Please!” The Spanish girl cries.
What should Stan decide?

(Go to the poll to decide what Stan does)
3365 days 15 hours ago
blandin12
EPISODE 5: A Taste of Reality: Written by blandin12

“Let us in! Please!” The Spanish girl cries as both of them stand at the broken windows of the gas station, crying.
“Look at the poor girls! Come in!” Mable smiles, taking, the taller one’s hand and leading them in. The smaller girl is the Spanish one and they both smiles deeply as they walk past everyone in the group.
“Wait, Stan, your seriously going to let them in? What if they try to… BITE us?” Eddie complains, getting in quite a threatening position with his fists ready.
“So you suggest we just let them die out there as well?” Stan suggests. Eddie falls short of words, and backs off, realising Stan was making the right call. Eddie was just concerned for everyone.

“What are your names?” Harrison asks. He holds a tissue while the two new, young adult girls sit down on the shiny, tiled floor.
“I’m Lauren, this is my friend, Eva,” Lauren answers. The two girls wipe their face clean of blood which their face was drenched with.
“Did either of you get bit?” Stan asks.
“No,” Lauren replies, with a slight smile to show respect. After they have finished cleaning their face with blood, Eva looks down at her tissue to find it stained red, which brings her back to the reality of the situation.
“AHHHHH!” Eva begins to scream in fear. Eva cries as her arms flail in the air and tissue flies across the room.
“What’s wrong with her!?” Sylvia asks, concerned. After Eva has had her panic fit over, she faints, and her head bashes against the floor.
“SHIT! She had a panic attack. Eva stay up,” Lauren panics, pulling her hair behind her head as she lifts Eva into a more comfortable position.

“Do you… hear that?” Sean says, worried. A slight groaning noise is heard in the distance.
“Shit. They must have heard her scream,” Eddie explains, instantly taking Sean’s hiding spot behind the counter.
Stan quickly is about to peak through the shattered windows when Harrison comes up beside him and whispers,
“When this is all over, I’m taking you in.”
WAK! Stan instantly throws his fist into Harrison’s face, shaking his bones. Harrison is familiar with fighting with men his strength, and this doesn’t faze him. Harrison grabs Stan’s fist when he hits again, and shoves him all the way back into the wall near the front entrance.
“Guys stop!” Sylvia cries as she tries to protect Stan. She runs in front of his crippled body as Harrison approaches, but then Harrison backs off, pushing over an isle in anger, spilling cans over the floor.

“He’s fucking delusional!” Stan shouts.
“ME!? YOU KILLED A MAN!” Harrison screams at the top of his lungs, losing his temper. Nathan becomes scared so Jason covers his ears and tells him everything is okay.
“What a fucking hypocrite…” Stan says quietly, while staring angrily into Harrison’s soul. You can tell he is not happy at all with that.
“I’m part of the army. It’s what we do,” Harrison tries to explain, “But that man needed help!”
“THEN WHY DIDN’T YOU HELP! YOU SAT RIGHT HERE LOOKING AT THAT GIRLS LISCENCE JUST TO FIND HER FUCKING NAME,” Stan loses his temper again, pushing Sylvia off him so he can begin his rant again, “please tell him Eddie!”
Eddie is slightly lost for what to say,
“He didn’t even look… alive.”
3365 days 15 hours ago
blandin12
Harrison becomes sick of all this arguing, and so has everyone else.
“I didn’t realise I’d joined Jerry Springer’s audience,” Lauren laughs, relaxing the tone a little again, “look, Harrison is it? I get what you’re saying. But those things out there tore apart my friends.”

Harrison loses his temper again, and just storms off outside to just catch some fresh air. On his journey out, he swings his fist at a few innocent cans; they fly across the shop, scaring Nathan and the women.

“I’m sorry Lauren, will she be alright?” Sylvia asks, sitting down beside her new family.
“Yeah. She has these all the time,” Lauren replies, laughing.
“How old are you both? If you don’t mind…”
“Not at all! We’re both 24. She’s my best friend. We was supposed to be on winter break but, that kind of back fired,” Lauren smiles, but you can see the fear behind her smile.

“Jason, Nathan, you both need to eat. You both haven’t eaten since we got here,” Stan demands with a kind tone. He hands over a bottle of water and two cans of sweetcorn.
“No roast beef?” Jason laughs a little.
“Thank you Stan,” Nathan smiles as they both tuck into their food.
“So, when do you think we can drop by the hospital. My boy needs it bad.”
“Soon, I’m sure,” Stan explains, “How bad is his leg?”
“I didn’t want to show you.” Jason lifts up a little bit of Nathan’s trousers and it reveals a 3 inch long, deep cut.
“Shit…”

Sylvia walks over to Sean who is on his own, falling asleep on a box.
“Sean, you okay?”
“I just want to get the fuck out of here. I hate this. I didn’t ask for this,” Sean cries, holding his hands up to his face. Sylvia holds her arms in tight, trying to preserve any heat. It gets very cold at night in winter.
“None of us did. But help will come.”
“For who?” Sean asks, seriously, looking deep into Sylvia’s eyes, “for Nathan?... for you… for me? Just like your brother said,” he continues “no help is coming out way.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Harrison screams from outside the Gas Station. His loud scream echoes through the entire shop. Sylvia instantly turns to the broken windows to see one of the weird people grabbing at Harrison’s arms, snapping at him. She looks over at Stan who seems to be quite enjoying it. Maybe it is a taste of reality for Harrison. But he needs help, and Stan is not willing to provide this.

(Decide what Sylvia should do)
3350 days 18 hours ago
blandin12
EPISODE 6:

“GET THIS FUCKER OFF ME!” Harrison screams as one of the crazy people tug at his shoulders, hungry for meat, not letting go. Sylvia looks around in panic, and see’s that everyone is too scared to help. Stan just looks at him with evil eyes, glad that Harrison is getting what he deserved.

Sylvia can’t just watch Harrison die. She jumps over counters and isles, diving out the broken window. She notices this guy seems hungry for meat, just liked Eddie and Stan described. This man too had burnt flesh and did not look alive at all. Sylvia notices a gun in the back of Harrison’s pocket. She grabs it with speed and aims it at the man’s heart.

BANG!

“Oh my god…” Everyone whispers inside the Gas Station as they watch this crazy man survive a bullet to the heart. Sylvia remains her sanity and fires once more, at the head.

BANG!

This crazy man drops dead, or so at least they hope.
“Did it hurt you?” Sylvia asks, putting one hand on Harrison’s shoulder. Harrison doesn’t reply, he just keels over, out of breathe and is taking a moment to catch it.
Eddie and Lauren jog outside into the cold night to help Harrison back into the Gas Station store.
“I’m fine, get off me,” Harrison snaps as he slowly walks back in, holding his arms close.

Everyone sits in silence inside the store. Nathan is the only one who has drifted back to sleep.
“So, are you going to arrest that man too?” Stan smiles, starring down at Harrison who keeps his head low. Harrison doesn’t respond.
“STAN! Back off,” Sylvia threatens, widening her eyes at him. So he does as he’s told.
“Look Harrison, you have to understand that there is no other way to stop those things! They don’t even seem human,” Eddie explains. But Harrison just remain quiet. He realises he was wrong and does not want to admit it.
“Why did you have a gun?” Amber questions, a little scared for her safety. Amber is still quiet immune to what’s happening around as she hasn’t quite adjusted to the fact that everything happening around her is real. But despite all this, Harrison still remains quiet.

open group

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE STORY: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!