This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 1 EPISODES

Topic » SEASON 1 EPISODES

3351 days ago
blandin12
“Sylvia, can I borrow you for a second?” Jason asks, peaking around an isle corner. Sylvia follows him to behind another isle where it is more descrite.
“We need medical supplies. His leg is still bleeding and I’m worried it might get infected,” Jason explains, crossing his arms, “He needs them now.”
“Tomorrow morning, I plan to go to the hospital myself and get some help. Can I trust you to keep my boy safe while I’m gone?” Jason asks.
“Yeah, sure. I can come with you myself if you like? Maybe I can convince others to,” Sylvia suggests.
“That’d be great. I’ve already lost half my family, I don’t want to lose my boy too.”

Sean, at the corner of the shop, suddenly falls behind the counter.
“Sean?” Mable asks, “SEAN?” But Sean just tugs her ankle down until they are both behind the counter. Everyone is curious to what is going on.
Stan is curious and looks outside to see about five or six people wandering around outside.
“Shit… Everyone duck,” Stan whispers aggressively. Everyone keeps quiet as they duck behind isles and the counter. Lauren drags Eva’s passed-out body behind an isle to keep the crazy people from seeing her. Harrison has his gun out, but Stan grabs the end of it and lowers it and whispers,
“That’s what brought them here in the first place. Don’t fire it,”
One of the crazy people, an old rotting woman, stumbles around, right outside the store, looking for the source of the gunshot. Everyone inside still keeps low, making sure they are not heard or seen. Hours pass of hiding, keeping low and quiet for an extra day of life.

“SYLVIA!” Stan screams, tugging at Sylvia’s shoulder. She wakes up to see Stan leaning over her. She finds herself laying on the freezing, tiled floor. Her hair and her face in a mess.
“How long have I been asleep? I don’t even remember going to sleep,” Sylvia mumbles, raising herself of the ground.
“About 7 hours. The things outside are gone by the way. I didn’t want to wake you. I thought you could use the rest,” Stan smiles as he rubs her shoulder, then walks away.

“Sylvia, can you come over here for a second?” Jason whispers a few isles down, waving her over. Sylvia looks at him with mystery as she takes cautious steps over. Jason tugs her behind the isle, out of hearing and seeing distance from the others. Nathan lies next to them, asleep on the floor.
“Are you alright?” Sylvia asks.
“Nathan isn’t. His cuts stopped bleeding. But what if it gets infected? I can’t hold off going to the hospital any longer.”
“Okay, so what do you want me to do?”
“I want you to come with me,” Jason begs, “please.”
“I’m not sure. You shouldn’t either,” She whispers, trying to persuade Jason out of it.
“Please, Sylvia. I’m not waiting any longer.”

(Go o the poll to decide what Sylvia does)
1551 days 21 hours ago
nnewman3
My character shows up a weapons & kills everyone in the bloodbath & my character is the last one standing walking into the sunset & the end

open group

THE WALKING DEAD INTERACTIVE STORY: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!