This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3564 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Daniel and AFD will post their initial statements

Then the jury will ask them questions (or just rant)

I'll reveal the votes on MONDAY at 4PM CST (5PM EST) save the date.
3564 days 14 hours ago
sahmosean
Have me your votes by then!
3564 days 14 hours ago
Daniel123456
I've worked hard by trying to get a secured spot each day. I made alliances and forced myself in them. I wanted to be able to have the final say in the majority of eliminations, which I can say I did, as I pulled off five blindsides in the merge and one in pre-merge. I have had 2 failed moves when I tried getting Julian out and Luis went and me trying to get Joe out, and Courtney went. I found myself as a target near the end because of my strategic and social ability, and I pulled off the final immunity to win. I don't regret any move I made this game. I made lots of enemies and friends, this is just a game and I wish AFD the best, but I hope I win still =p
3564 days 14 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
I played a loyal and under the radar game. I was targeted for 6th and 4th and managed to stay  both times. I made deals with other people to get me farther in the game and will appreciate any questions you guys have.
3564 days 13 hours ago
_Adidas_
Question for Daniel

You are such a hypocrite, when we had strategy chats you wanted to go in call so I wouldn't copy and paste bc u were afraid is tell others about our convos, Why did it seem okay for you to tell Julian our conversations?
3564 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
AFD,

--

Can you tell me more about your gameplay?
3564 days 13 hours ago
Daniel123456
Luis, I told Julian about the split vote (and only that) so that he wouldn't be on edge. I was sure that the vote would send him home but I didn't want an idol being used because I felt that I wasn't being told everything.

As for the hypocrite part, I did do alot to protect you and the alliance of 4 (AFD,Anthony,Me,you.) Alot was happening and if I had all the votes stacked you would have stayed. i didn't want my game being jeopardized by players betraying me.
3564 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
AFD, are there any moves that you individually made?
3564 days 13 hours ago
TheEclipse
Also, why would you try and vote me out even though you KNEW I had an idol?
3564 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
daniel, why did you decide to get me out over anyone else
3564 days 12 hours ago
rawr121
AFD, what did you do aside from being one of Daniel's best allies?

Daniel, UM I SWEAR TO GOD U TAKE CRED FOR SAM'S ELIM I WILL EXPLODE ;)

And what would you say would be your biggest mistake you made in this game?
3564 days 12 hours ago
Daniel123456
Alex, I just was targeting Julian's alliance so I could be alligned with him alone.
So it was either you or Joe. I found you an easier target
3564 days 12 hours ago
Daniel123456
Anthony, my biggest mistake was the vote that sent Luis home because I chose not to keep him by getting the votes.
3564 days 10 hours ago
ghrocky100
AFD what have you done to deserved the win?
3564 days 9 hours ago
sosyomomma
Daniel-Why do you deserve to be named sole survivor

AFD- From what I gathered you seemed to beleive I was a close ally of yours. When my elimination went down why didnt you come speak to me and also would you call your game non-existent? It seemed like you were there but didnt provide anything except a vote.
3563 days 21 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
TheEclipse
AFD, are there any moves that you individually made?

I used the idol on courtney to get you out that obviously didnt work as you had the hidden immunity idol. At f4 I told Anthony that if he voted for Julian I would throw the f3 challenge because I felt like he would have taken me anyway. At f6 I was targeted by an alliance of f3 and was able to get out of that.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!