This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3563 days 19 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
ghrocky100
AFD what have you done to deserved the win?
I played an under the radar game and although I was loyal to Daniel I made certain that I could get to finals.
3563 days 19 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
EternalBlossom
AFD,

--

Can you tell me more about your gameplay?
I was able to get into most of the alliances. Although I failed to win challenges my gameplay allowed me to still survive tribal councils. I was targeted for 6th and 4th and was able to stay in the game. I made a f2 with Daniel and I don't think people caught onto it before it was too late.
3563 days 19 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
AFD- From what I gathered you seemed to beleive I was a close ally of yours. When my elimination went down why didnt you come speak to me and also would you call your game non-existent? It seemed like you were there but didnt provide anything except a vote.

When you were voted out your alliance of 3 with Anthony and Connor was voting for me. Anthony was heavily targeting me and I doubt you would have voted with me considering I was voting for you. I would not call my game non existent because I knew everything of what was going on in the merge and made moves to ensure that I could make it to finals.
3563 days 19 hours ago
Daniel123456
Andrew, I worked my ass off to get this far by controlling players and controlling votes to go my way. If I found myself in danger I knew immediately and I acted upon it by switching votes around. I worked harder than AFD to get here so that is why I should win.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!