This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

3578 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Jimbo am i a hero or a villian :)

And am i all-star material??
3578 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Connor I think you played as both in different scenarios

I'm not sure if you're all-star material but I am planning a returnee season that you could maybe come for :O
3578 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Im hopinG for you to answer right
3578 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
am I awesome enough to return for robbed gods/goddesses season
3578 days 7 hours ago
Daniel123456
Connor, I actually saw you as a floater, I don't know what your game play was. Can you tell me olol
3578 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
You answered wrong on both
3578 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Ok gameplay next:
3578 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
I don't want to reveal one of the returnee seasons I'm planning
but I will say that I would expect you, Alex, AND you, Connor, to return, BUT as different kinds of players and thusly on different tribes.
3578 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
OMG before i say my gameplan Jimbo on that challenge with the rate your castmates from 1-9 how did you score it?
3578 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
I'll reveal that too

What I did was: The person ranked highest on your list got +4, the next person got +3, then +2, then +1; the middle two were unaffected; then it went down, with -1, -2, -3, and -4
3578 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
final question for jimbo, who did you expect to win the season at the beginning
3578 days 7 hours ago
sahmosean
Then I used the lists for two duel-type challenges instead of using the scores

Anthony had the highest score, so he couldn't win the hated one - the person highest on his list couldn't, either, and neither could the person highest on theirs. I kept going like that until I got down to one person, which was you, Connor. The person lowest on your list was Daniel, and you had a lower score than him, so you won immunity.

I did the same thing, but reversed, for the loved one - Madison, the lowest score, wasn't eligible  to win immunity, and neither was her most hated person, or theirs, and so on, until it was all down to Anthony and QUITE IRONICALLY daniel AGAIN. Anthony beat Daniel in that finals, too, as he had a higher score.
3578 days 7 hours ago
TheEclipse
I'm secretly returning for seasons 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
3578 days 7 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Ok so when i joined the game i made 4 pack with Madison, Alex, Eric, and Myself and we did good until Eric started to cause drama so we got rid of you for that then the merge came but i didnt know where everyone's heads were at and Alex and Madison got eliminated then i teamed up with Julian and other people in julian's alliance and so i did and i also worked with daniel then we found out you were working with everyone so we wanted you out but couldnt lmao making julian turn on me getting me eliminated then turning on julian eliminatng julian. To be honest i dont remember alot but it was fun and alot of drama that stuff like that
3578 days 6 hours ago
sahmosean
@Alex

At the very beginning, I thought Julian would win.

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!