This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

3578 days 13 hours ago
ghrocky100
what did you expect me to do jimbo at the beginning
3578 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Alex I expected you to get like 6th
3578 days 13 hours ago
ghrocky100
and connor
I exposed that f4 pact before day 1 to everyone else on the tribe LOL
3578 days 13 hours ago
ghrocky100
so we done here?
3578 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
We can be if nobody has anything else
3578 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
ive got something to say a couple of people here got a problem
3578 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
LOL
3578 days 12 hours ago
ghrocky100
that's all
good day jimbo and others
hope we can play/talk again some other time
3578 days 12 hours ago
Daniel123456
FAN FAVORITE?
3578 days 12 hours ago
ejuzkiw
I didn't start the drama...julian and alex started the drama and blamed it on me...i simply wasn't going to take that drama sitting down
3578 days 12 hours ago
sahmosean
the fan favorite was a tie
3578 days 12 hours ago
Daniel123456
i won fan fav .
3578 days 12 hours ago
ejuzkiw
sorry just got around to reading all of this...alex you dumb piece of shit, you were a part of that alliance...so you screwed yourself over by leaking that information
3578 days 12 hours ago
TheEclipse
I AM THE ONLY NON FINAL-4 MEMBER FAN FAVORITE.
I WIN. GOOD GAME.
3578 days 12 hours ago
ejuzkiw
seriously im so pissed that alex and julian screwed me over having a chance to play on a quality season like this...jimbo is a great host and i am a good active player, player...lately i've been gettign screwed over with shitty hosts who don't care and it just isn't fun...so to you alex and julian, screw you, i'm happy you lost you played this game like idiots who just want to make moves and dont' know a thing about waiting to do so...jimbo, i hope that one of your returning player seasons has a nice tie in about people who never really got a good first chance...or something that would qualify me to play again...otherwise i'm out

open group

Jimbo's Survivor Seychelles: Daniel Wins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!