This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #1

Topic » Elimination Panel #1

2494 days 18 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Ooooooo
2494 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
* Gia steps forward*
2494 days 18 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Good luck gia
2494 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I'm dead
2494 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Thanks girl
2494 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
You are BOTH the winners of this week's challenge! Congratulations! You will BOTH receive a +3 point advantage next week! Well done.
2494 days 18 hours ago
vanillapeach12360
good job
2494 days 18 hours ago
epicwafflez23
What do you mean by both?
2494 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
Which unfortunately means that Liza and Lucia-Lea will both face the public vote along with Michelle!
2494 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Omg ahhhhhhhhh I won * Gia cries *
2494 days 18 hours ago
scoobydoofruitsnacks
good job
2494 days 18 hours ago
epicwafflez23
I'm extremely surprised. I looked amazing
2494 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
Now I will reveal the critiques!
2494 days 18 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Someone pinch  me this has too be a dream I did not just win
2494 days 18 hours ago
Libanz00
______________LIBANZ__________________________
Katherine H. (rodrigueseve) - I like your body and facial expressions but the outfit for me isn’t doing it. I think it’s alright. It’s good for week 1. (6)

Liza G. (epicwafflez23) - I love the sassiness in the way you walk and you have gorgeous skin. The only thing I like about your outfit though is the fabric. (5.5)

Natalie S. (coolKat) - I like this picture a lot. I like the modern style of it and it’s current. I normally don’t like a lot of accessories but for me it works and that makeup is AMAZING. (9)

Re K. (rollingderp) - I don’t know I feel like I want to like it but there’s too much going on on the dress. I like the messy hair though. (5)

Lucia-Lea J. (melindaMrskk) - WORK IT! I love the serious sass this photo has. The outfit is pretty basic but it is in a good way however I feel like there is something small missing and idk what it is. (8)

Gia I. (Kgamer2218) - I think the dress is beautiful, I think the medusa theme this shows. However, one bit of advice, FACE! Use your face! Overall it’s good. (7)

Kylie B. (SummerRae101) - I like the hair and makeup HOWEVER for me the outfit is a complete turn off. It’s just not doing it for me. I mean there’s the shoes to begin with. (3.5)

Sana M. (Cyrus) - There are so many things I LOVE about this. I love the cultural dress, the fabrics are beautiful, the unusual posture is great and your makeup is beautiful. My favorite this week! (10)

Andrea V. (scoobydoofruitsnacks) - First off, your skin is BEAUTIFUL! I love the simplicity of this dress and that it’s not gimmicky. Also I love the sassiness in your posture. Good job! (8.5)

Cynthia A. (vanillapeach12360) - I love the fire and drive that you are showing. I kind of like the dress, I would change the ruffles because for me it makes it look messy. (6.8)

Augustine R. (Maicolx3) - I like the cape and the pattern of it but the outfit I don’t know about. It’s good but there is something missing. (6.4)

Michelle V. (MIchelle990) - I like it kind of but dislike it at the same time. I love the top and the face but for me it’s a bit basic and IMO bland. (5)

Renee B. (RNay_Dubz) - I love the flower pattern going on on the dress, it’s very beautiful. You just need to use your face more and it would be amazing. (7.2)

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!