This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #1

Topic » Elimination Panel #1

2495 days 12 hours ago
epicwafflez23
* pinches *
2495 days 12 hours ago
Libanz00
________________ARIA____________________
Katherine - It's a classic look, but it's also a little too safe for my tastes. I can admire the look you selected, but I can't help but feel like some of your peers outshined you in the area of standing out. I'm going to give you a 7.

Liza - This is very, very hoochie for my tastes. It is a runway look, but this does not scream high-fashion to me at all. However, with this look, you did display your personality. I'm going to give you a 5.

Natalie - I love it! Contrasting with Liza, both of your looks are a bit on the sexy side, but your look is super high fashion as well. You addressed the task beautifully and put your personality on display to me and the judges. I'm going to give you a 9.

Re - It's very regal and out of the box. It's also very high fashion and I think you embodied your personal style with this look effectively. I'm going to give you an 8.

Lucia-Lea - Lucia-Lea, I personally feel like you went for shock value more than you did high fashion. It's not a bad look by any means, but it's a bit plain overall, and I can't help but feel like you went out of your way to be indiscriminately bold more than address the challenge. I'm going to give you a 7.

Gia - You're after my own heart with this look! I love looks that thematically represent nature. It's stunning and would fit great into an Adam & Eve narrative. Great job this week; I love the headpiece, dress, hair, everything. I'm going to give you a 10.

Kylie - I'm going to have to compare you to Liza here... it's very hoochie. I wanted to see something more out of the box and high fashion from you. I'm going to give you a 5.

Sana - This is my favorite look so far. The dress, the POSE, the headpiece, the accessories all fit well and it feels like you're telling me a story. So stunning - I'm going to give you a 10.

Andrea - I like it, but it's very safe. That might not be a bad thing for the first week, but some of the other girls thought out of the box more than you did, and for me, that leaves you to be outshined. Next time, be a little more creative. This look is nice, but that's all it is... nice. And "nice" looks will not win you this competition. I'm going to give you a 7.

Cynthia - To me, you're not the star this week, but regardless, you did a good job with this look. I think it displays your personality well, you have a fierce pose, and I love the makeup. I'm going to give you an 8.

Augustine - I like this look a lot - good job! The way the garment has motion, your pose while walking all displays to me that you're experienced and know what you're doing. I'm going to give you a 9.

Michelle - Comparing you and Katherine, you have a slightly more unique look which I applaud you for. You do not shine as the best for me this week, but I do enjoy this a lot nonetheless. I am going to give you an 8.

Renée - It's elegant and you completed the task well. However, I do not have much else to say about it... I feel like it lacks a pow factor that some of your peers gave. I am going to give you an 8.
2495 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
So I got 6th for libanz
2495 days 12 hours ago
Libanz00
______________ASHLEY________________
Rodrigueseve- 4.5
Epicwafflez23 -2.5
Coolkat- 6
Rollingderp- 5
MelindaMrskk -5
Kgamer2218 - 5
SummerRae101 - 5.5
Cyrus - 3
Scoobydoofruitsnacks - 7
Vanillapeach12360 - 5.5
Maicolx3- 8.5
Michelle990 - 5.5
Rnay_dubz - 2.5
2495 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Damm ashley rated everyone low
2495 days 12 hours ago
epicwafflez23
What's stupid is the fact that hey said do whatever and I'm being docked for it not looking expensive.
2495 days 12 hours ago
Libanz00
______________PATRICIA_______________
Rodri: the dress was a great choice I love style. 7
Epic: wow that's really stylish. The hair and dress was awesome. 8
Cool: it was plain on color of clothes. I do love color of hair and style. 5
Rolling: wow amazing stylish. I love the flowers. 9
Melinda: what the heck. I am sorry I am someone that doesn't like seeing mostly someone naked. That's a 1 from me.
Kgamer: I love it. It seems like a tree. Which is unique. 10
Summer: you make me want to have some candy. defenite 10
Cyrus: definite creative I love the head piece especially its different than other. 9
Scoot: I'm sorry it's seem plain. It makes me think of something I don't want to say. 4
Vanilla: I love the feathers. I think your only one that had feathers. 8
Maicolax: I love that it's gold. That dress make me want to buy it to say hey I'm rich. 9
Michelle: I'm sorry I don't see much unique in it. It's just plain. 3
Rnay: what a beautiful dress I love it. Especially unique 9
2495 days 12 hours ago
epicwafflez23
THX PATRICIA
2495 days 12 hours ago
Libanz00
Score Board:

Gia                                    32
Sana                                    32
Augustine                            31.9
Natalie                            29
Cynthia                            28.3
Re                                    27
Renee                            26.7
Andrea                            26.5
Katherine                             24.5
Kylie                             24
------------------------------------------
Michelle                            21.5
Lucia-Lea                            21
Liza                                    21
2495 days 12 hours ago
Maicolx3
Bruh one point away >.> thanx a lot libanz
2495 days 12 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Ok put up the pol and let me plea
2495 days 12 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Holy fuck I was so close to being bottom
2495 days 12 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me when two judges gave me 10 and libanz gave me a OK score and ashley  basically rated everyone a 5  or lower
2495 days 12 hours ago
Libanz00
Liza, Lucia-Lea & Michelle,

the poll will be open for 24 hours and then I will reveal who is eliminated!
IF there is a tie I will go off of your score in the challenge, however if Lucia and Liza tied for example I would go to a 1 hour deadlock revote.
2495 days 12 hours ago
Libanz00
IT WILL BE A VOTE TO SAVE!

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!